A new sitcom star lands the role of the Apple co-founder in an upcoming indie film.
Who is it?
Ashton Kutcher, who plays a wealthy tech tycoon on Two And A Half Men, is set to star as one of the most famous tech tycoons of all time, Steve Jobs.
Variety is reporting that Kutcher will play the leading roll in a new indie film Jobs. The film will follow the Apple co-founder on his journey hippie to running one of the most successful computer companies in the world. Matt Whitley penned the script, and Joshua Michael Stern is set to direct.
Kutcher, who is currently negotiating a deal to return to Men next season, will start shooting Jobs in May while on hiatus from the CBS sitcom.
ER star Noah Wyle previously played Jobs opposite Anthony Michael Hall as Bill Gates in the 1999 TNT movie Pirates of Silicon Valley.
Jobs died in October 2011 at the age of 56 after a long battle with pancreatic cancer.
- Logan Gets An Honest Trailer
- Elton John Makes First Appearance Since Illness to Praise Music Videos
- Alec Baldwin’s 3-Year-Old Daughter Does A Pretty Good Donald Trump Impression
- Clerks Actress, Lisa Spoonauer Dies At The Age Of 44
- Arlington in Hot Water After $850K Payout to Family of Teen who Vandalized a Local Car Lot
- VIDEO: Drone Crashes Into Stands At MLB Game
- The Virginia Fake Homeless Woman Has Been Arrested
- Justin Bieber Surprises Fan Performing On A Street Corner (Video)
- Homeless Man Awarded Free Rent After Saving Children Following Manchester Attack
- U2 Address Manchester Attack, add Gospel Touch to ‘Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For’