A marriage deteriorating and ending is much more serious than walking around without a ring on your finger. Well now that issue can go away with the new trend of ‘Divorce Rings’.
French jewellery designer Gisele Ganne has created a ring for the newly single. To symbolize heartbreak and rebirth.
The ring of a bird skull with a wedding bouquet is to be worn on the ring finger just like a wedding band, but with a completely different message.
And if you have had a really bad divorce, she offers a knuckleduster on her website.
Ganne says on her website part of the reason to make the rings is the fact that 42% of UK marriages end in divorce.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Check Out The First Images Of Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- You Need These Politically Incorrect Crayons To Go With Your Adult Coloring Book
- The Best Responses To ABC’s Remake Of Dirty Dancing
- Frisco and McKinney Listed as Two of the Fastest Growing Cities in America
- Cleburne’s Field Of Dreams
- NY Times Releases Pics Of Items Found At Manchester Bombing: Shrapnel, Battery, & Backpack
- The Official Season 7 Game Of Thrones Trailer Is Here!!!!!
- Most Detrimental App For Young People? Instagram
- Study Shows Men Can Decrease Heart Problems With Consistent Chocolate Consumption
- Heavy Metal Festival in Germany is getting Its own Beer Pipeline