A marriage deteriorating and ending is much more serious than walking around without a ring on your finger. Well now that issue can go away with the new trend of ‘Divorce Rings’.
French jewellery designer Gisele Ganne has created a ring for the newly single. To symbolize heartbreak and rebirth.
The ring of a bird skull with a wedding bouquet is to be worn on the ring finger just like a wedding band, but with a completely different message.
And if you have had a really bad divorce, she offers a knuckleduster on her website.
Ganne says on her website part of the reason to make the rings is the fact that 42% of UK marriages end in divorce.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- President Trump’s Motorcade Struck by Object, 5 Children Face Charges
- Here’s A Video Of Dogs Fighting Snowmen
- Celebrities With The Highest I.Q.; Prepare To Be Surprised
- Unskippable Ads On YouTube Are A Thing Of The Past
- ‘Jane Roe’ Of Roe V. Wade Dead At 69
- WWE Villian Ivan “The Russian Bear” Koloff Dead At 74
- New Study Says Vitamin D Pills Might Help Fight The Flu And Colds
- ‘The Lion King’ Cast Is Shaping Up For The Live Action Film
- WATCH: Robert Irwin, Late Steve Irwin’s Son Appears on The Tonight Show
- NBA Joins Fight Against “Bathroom Bill”