Maroon 5 singer and The Voice coach, Adam Levine and his girlfriend of two years, Victoria’s Secret model Anne V, have decided to call it quits.
Anne confirmed the news with People, “Adam and I have decided to separate in an amicable and supportive manner. We still love and respect each other as friends. I wish him all the best.”
The couple started dating in 2010 when they met at the Sports illustrated Swimsuit Issue launch party. The pair made a particularly big (and adorable) splash recently at the 2011 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show when Adam serenaded Anne on the runway.
Though Levine is the more famous of the two, Anne V has been in a remarkable eight straight in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issues and made three appearances in the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show.
- Koala Survives Ten Mile Ride Clutching Inside Of Car’s Axle
- Man Bitten In The Face By The Rattlesnake He Was Trying To Barbecue
- Canadian Punk Band Accidentally Pressed Onto Beyoncé ‘Lemonade’ Vinyl
- Taylor Swift Sued For Ripping Off Lyrics For 2014’s “Shake It Off”
- Yale University Drops Terms “Freshman” And “Upperclassman” In Favor Of Gender Neutral “First Year” And “Upper-Level Students”
- Fort Worth! Be Aware Of A Naked Man On A Bicycle Attacking Joggers!
- Drop Everything And Start Instagramming, Social Media Influencers Earn Up To $500 Per Post
- There’s Something a Little Off with the New Tomb Raider Poster
- People Are Not Happy with The New Queso Dip From Chipotle
- If Children Cry Around You, They Might Think You’re Ugly