There is something about [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Jessie J[/lastfm]’s voice that says “retro.” It’s almost a “Motown” feel. And it’s distinctive enough to enable her to sing most any type of music. She’s toured plenty, written for other artists ([lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Chris Brown[/lastfm] for example), and has written songs for international TV commercials.
What has helped make her even bigger in her native England, is her position as one of the judges on the TV show “The Voice U.K.” Despite all of her experience, she has just released her first album, “Who You Are.” Always fashion conscious, she fully realizes that everything depends on her song writing. Her current hit, “Domino,” is everywhere on the radio.
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Abandoned Dog Finds A New Home (And New Job) At A Gas Station In Brazil
- Watch The Just Released Music Video For Katy Perry’s “Chained To The Rhythm!”
- Britney Spears Posts Nude Photo On Instagram
- Watch: Angelina Jolie Eat Scorpions, Crickets, And Spiders (Oh My!) In Cambodia
- Dallas Dentist Innovates Mobile Dental Office
- Frances Bean Cobain Posts Touching Tribute To Her Father, Kurt, For His 50th Birthday
- Latest Beauty Trend Involves Tattooing Freckles Onto Your Face
- Tacos Might Be The New State Dish Of Texas
- North Texas Surgeon Sentenced To Life In Prison For Maiming
- WATCH: Fighter Tries To Dance During A Fight, Best KO Ever