There is something about [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Jessie J[/lastfm]’s voice that says “retro.” It’s almost a “Motown” feel. And it’s distinctive enough to enable her to sing most any type of music. She’s toured plenty, written for other artists ([lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Chris Brown[/lastfm] for example), and has written songs for international TV commercials.
What has helped make her even bigger in her native England, is her position as one of the judges on the TV show “The Voice U.K.” Despite all of her experience, she has just released her first album, “Who You Are.” Always fashion conscious, she fully realizes that everything depends on her song writing. Her current hit, “Domino,” is everywhere on the radio.
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- This Might Explain Why Our Own Recorded Voices Sound Weird To Us
- Danielle ‘Cash Me Ousside’ Bregoli Demanding Major $30K Scratch For Events
- Is RHOBH Star Erika Jayne Joining Dancing With The Stars?
- Did You Know There’s A Pecan Pie Vending Machine In Texas?
- Bizarre Video Shows Man Getting Knocked Out By Freak Runaway Tire
- Sources Say ‘Today’ Show Staffer Leaked Infamous Billy Bush/Donald Trump Tape
- This Woman Has Been Documenting Her Life as a Third Wheel
- This Dog Pays for His Own Treats
- Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson Made an Oscars Promise to In-N-Out Employees
- This iPhone 7 Exploded For No Reason