People who have been affected by the tornadoes are in a vulnerable position. As they begin the process of cleaning up and rebuilding, there are those who would seek to take advantage of the situation. Bogus contractors and roofers crawl out of the woodwork to make big bucks after disasters. Find out how you can protect yourself.
Many contractors and roofers will be fanning out across the affected areas to drum up business in repairing homes. Before selecting a contractor, there are some important questions you need to ask.
First of all, you want to make sure that the contractor didn’t just blow in the storms. Do a web search for an address and drive by their place of business. You won’t want to select a contractor working out of the back of his truck or a temporary PO Box.
Are they a member of a roofing contractors association? Associations have strict requirements to make sure contractors are legit and in good standing.
The North Texas Roofing Contractors Association has great resources to make sure you hire a good contractor. Visit their website at ntrca.com.
- Coyote Sneaks Up On Doctor and Follows Him into The Office
- Russian Programmer 3-D Printed his Own Terminator, Complete with Artificial Intelligence
- Model Risks Life for Perfect Instagram Photo
- Selena Gomez Is Selling Her Fort Worth House
- Watch This Cyclist Girl Get Revenge On Men Who Harassed Her
- Watch Chris Martin Duet with George Michael
- Texas Plans To Poison It’s 2.5 Million Wild/Feral Hogs
- Texas Gems Worth Traveling To
- George Clooney Finally Speaks Out About Being A Dad
- NASA Announces Discovery Of A Near By Solar System With 7 Earth Like Planets!