Looks like some of your favorite Saturday Night Live cast members may be leaving the show at the end of the season.
Reports have surfaces that Kristen Wiig, Andy Samberg, and Jason Sudeikis will be moving on to bigger and better things next year.
Us Weekly is reporting that all three cast members will be following the footsteps of SNL alums like Tina Fey, Will Ferrel, Amy Poehler, and Jimmy Fallon. It is time for them to move on to the next phase of their career.
And though a rep for Wiig, 38, and Sudeikis, 36, refutes this — telling Us, “No decisions are made until the season is over” the timing makes sense.
With the success of Bridesmaids, Wiig will be able to do pretty much any project she wants. Sudeikis had some success last year with his appearances in Horrible Bosses and The Hall Pass. The actor also has a new movie in the works, Relanxious, which is about an agoraphobic looking for love.
- Justin Timberlake Set to Play Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Christina Aguilera Tried To Get Physical With Pink
- European Style Food Is Coming To Legacy Hall In Plano
- Lulu The Labrador Gets Fired From CIA, Would Rather Play Ball than Sniff Bombs
- Substitute Teacher in Killeen Texas, Duct Taped The Mouths of 10 Elementary School Students
- Brent Briscoe from Parks and Rec. Passed Away at 56
- Pop Royalty Shines at We Can Survive Benefit Concert
- Kesha Dedicates ‘We Can Survive’ Performance To Fan’s Mother
- Aquaman Wraps Production, Jason Momoa and Amber Heard Celebrate with Wine
- Stan Lees Marvel Cameo Characters are Going to Get Their Own Funko Pops