Looks like some of your favorite Saturday Night Live cast members may be leaving the show at the end of the season.
Reports have surfaces that Kristen Wiig, Andy Samberg, and Jason Sudeikis will be moving on to bigger and better things next year.
Us Weekly is reporting that all three cast members will be following the footsteps of SNL alums like Tina Fey, Will Ferrel, Amy Poehler, and Jimmy Fallon. It is time for them to move on to the next phase of their career.
And though a rep for Wiig, 38, and Sudeikis, 36, refutes this — telling Us, “No decisions are made until the season is over” the timing makes sense.
With the success of Bridesmaids, Wiig will be able to do pretty much any project she wants. Sudeikis had some success last year with his appearances in Horrible Bosses and The Hall Pass. The actor also has a new movie in the works, Relanxious, which is about an agoraphobic looking for love.
- WATCH: This Model Got Groped On TV And Did Not Put Up With It
- Guy Makes Half Court Shot For $38K But Is Denied The Money
- Patrick Stewart Is Retiring From The X-Men Films
- Lorde Teases New Music
- The Chainsmokers Release Heartfelt Response After A Fan Passes Away
- Fujifilm Under Fire for Sexist Camera Demo
- Olivia Culpo’s Oscars Dress Was Made Entirely From Stella Artois’ Glass Chalices
- Are Boys Smarter Than Girls?
- Bob Harper From ‘Biggest Loser’ Suffers Heart Attack
- VIDEO: iPhone 7 Plus Catches On Fire