Beyoncé is connecting with her fans in a brand new way through her new website thatlaunched Thursday morning. The new Beyonce.com gives fans a “personal view into her world, for you, by her” with personal notes to musicians she loves, travels, music, and family photos that give fans a window into her private life.
This morning, Beyoncé took to her Twitter to announce the launch of her new website:
On the website, Beyoncé gives a behind the scenes look at her private life, things she loves, and documents her travels in cheerful family photos in a Tumblr blog in connection with the site.
She also shares personally written messages to artists that inspire her, including Sade.
“For years I’ve turned to Sade for inspiration – I cannot even begin to count the nights, days, hard times – when I need her – she is there, to inspire me, and brighten me.Her music has been a true friend, as all true music should be. Thank you SADE. Love, Beyoncé,” she writes on the site.
CLICK HERE to see Beyoncé’s personal photos on her Tumblr blog to see a side of the singer you’ve rarely seen before!
— Britt Bickel, CBS LA
- Bruno Mars, Solange Lead ‘Soul Train’ Nominees
- Northern Michigan University Offering Degree In Study Of Growing Marijuana
- Harry Styles Reveals He Came Up With The Name “One Direction.” “I Suggested It And Then It Kind Of Stuck.”
- Pink’s “Beautiful Drama” Set To Debut As 2017’s Biggest Album Release
- Chris Brown Details 45 Track Album ‘Heartbreak on a Full Moon’
- Russian Trolls Required To Watch “House Of Cards” To Learn About America’s Politics
- Selena Gomez Shares Heartwarming Video with Sister Gracie
- Nicki Minaj on Her Fight for Respect as a Female Rapper
- Move Over Pumpkin Spice, Starbucks To Soon Offer Zombie Frappuccinos!
- Ed Sheeran Breaks Arm After Being Hit By A Car While Bike Riding; May Affect Upcoming Tour Dates