Beyoncé is connecting with her fans in a brand new way through her new website thatlaunched Thursday morning. The new Beyonce.com gives fans a “personal view into her world, for you, by her” with personal notes to musicians she loves, travels, music, and family photos that give fans a window into her private life.
This morning, Beyoncé took to her Twitter to announce the launch of her new website:
On the website, Beyoncé gives a behind the scenes look at her private life, things she loves, and documents her travels in cheerful family photos in a Tumblr blog in connection with the site.
She also shares personally written messages to artists that inspire her, including Sade.
“For years I’ve turned to Sade for inspiration – I cannot even begin to count the nights, days, hard times – when I need her – she is there, to inspire me, and brighten me.Her music has been a true friend, as all true music should be. Thank you SADE. Love, Beyoncé,” she writes on the site.
CLICK HERE to see Beyoncé’s personal photos on her Tumblr blog to see a side of the singer you’ve rarely seen before!
— Britt Bickel, CBS LA
- Mother Warns About Sunscreen As Her Burned & Blistered 14-Month-Old Ends Up In ER
- U2’s Bono Hung Out With George W. Bush At His Ranch In Crawford Yesterday
- Here’s How You Can Get A Free Burger In Dallas Tomorrow
- Exclusive: Selena Gomez Denies Collaborating with The Weeknd on New Music
- Ariana Grande Posts Heartfelt Letter to Bombing Victims, Plans Benefit Concert
- Paris Jackson Mistaken for a Homeless Person
- Quick Trip Restrooms Rated The Best in Texas
- Arrow Star Stephen Amell Dominates American Ninja Warrior Course
- Angry Pedestrian Gets Instant Karma, Walks Into A Light Pole
- HS Includes Student’s Service Dog In The Yearbook Class Photos