The baseball season is getting underway this week, and the Chicago Cubs decided to bring in the one and only Bill Murray to throw their ceremonial first pitch yesterday.
Not only did Bill pitch, he ran the bases.
After being announced, Murray walked onto the field, threw the pitch, waved at the crowd and then went back to his seat to eat a hot dog. Just kidding! He actually delighted everyone with a surprise run around the bases and dedicated slide into home base in true Bill Murray fashion.
- Katy Perry Crashes Wedding Reception in St. Louis
- Starbucks Seasonal Secret Menu
- These Major Retailers Are Issuing a Vegetable Recall Over Listeria Concerns
- DJ Khaled’s Son Had the Most Extravagant 1st Birthday Party Ever
- DFW Singles Being Courted by Reality Show ‘Married At First Sight’
- Here’s the Perfect Uber Ride: Service Dog Riding Shotgun
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus Completes Second Round of Chemotherapy With Instagram Post
- This Italian Town Will Pay You to Move In
- Sam Smith: ‘I Feel Just as Much Woman as I am Man”
- DJ Khaled Threw An Extravagant, Six-Figure Cost, First Birthday For Son Asahd