Oklahoma native [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Kristin Chenoweth[/lastfm] is no stranger to the type of women on the hit ABC show GCB. Now, she’s going from playing a Dallas socialite to performing her music at Winspear Opera House.
People on the West Coast laugh at the characters, but Kristin says they can’t believe there are really people like that. While playing the villain is fun, Kristin’s Christian faith is too important for her to really make fun of God.
Kristin kicks off her very first tour on May 9th in Seattle. It’s the first time she’s gone on tour to support her music career. She’ll be performing music from her latest album, Some Lessons Learned, as well as memorable songs from Broadway at the Winspear Opera House on May 24th. Tickets are available at tickets.attpac.org.
- Pharrell Gets Political at VH1’s ‘Hip Hop Honors’
- Lady Gaga Talks Chronic Pain Condition in New ‘Five Foot Two’ Trailer
- Adorable Dog Interrupts Professional Soccer Match, Later Gives Post Game Interview
- Demi Lovato and Jimmy Fallon Take Best Friend Challenge
- Koala Survives Ten Mile Ride Clutching Inside Of Car’s Axle
- Man Bitten In The Face By The Rattlesnake He Was Trying To Barbecue
- Canadian Punk Band Accidentally Pressed Onto Beyoncé ‘Lemonade’ Vinyl
- Taylor Swift Sued For Ripping Off Lyrics For 2014’s “Shake It Off”
- Yale University Drops Terms “Freshman” And “Upperclassman” In Favor Of Gender Neutral “First Year” And “Upper-Level Students”
- Fort Worth! Be Aware Of A Naked Man On A Bicycle Attacking Joggers!