It’s been more then a week and finally the person with the winning ticket in Maryland has come forward with ticket in hand.
Shortly after the winning numbers were announced a woman came forward saying that she had purchased the winning ticket and lost it. But now a different woman has come forward with the ticket and it has been verified by the Maryland Lottery officials.
It is not known whether the person with the confirmed ticket is part of the work group that the first woman who came forward, Mirlande Wilson, was a part of. Wilson, a McDonald’s employee, claims she was guarding a group of tickets for her and her co-workers but had bought the winning ticket on her own and would not share the winnings with them. She later came out and said she had mis-placed the ticket.
The confirmed ticket secures the final prize of the record $656 million jackpot. Three winning tickets were purchased, each ticket paying out $218 million.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- One Direction Fan’s Screaming Resulted in Collapsed Lung
- Former Shark Tank Contestant Found Dead in River
- Mircosoft Creates Treehouse Work Space For Employees
- Fifth Harmony Tease ‘Can You See’ from ‘The Star’ Soundtrack
- Woman Takes Hotel’s Pet Friendly Policy to the Next Level by Bringing Her Horse
- Watching Sports Can Actually Break Your Heart
- Harry Styles Reveals That He Named One Direction
- Whose Mom Knows More Millenial Lingo: Nathan’s, Sybil’s, or Luckey’s?
- Britney Spears Gets Cozy With Model Boyfriend
- Bruno Mars, Solange Lead ‘Soul Train’ Nominees