It’s been more then a week and finally the person with the winning ticket in Maryland has come forward with ticket in hand.
Shortly after the winning numbers were announced a woman came forward saying that she had purchased the winning ticket and lost it. But now a different woman has come forward with the ticket and it has been verified by the Maryland Lottery officials.
It is not known whether the person with the confirmed ticket is part of the work group that the first woman who came forward, Mirlande Wilson, was a part of. Wilson, a McDonald’s employee, claims she was guarding a group of tickets for her and her co-workers but had bought the winning ticket on her own and would not share the winnings with them. She later came out and said she had mis-placed the ticket.
The confirmed ticket secures the final prize of the record $656 million jackpot. Three winning tickets were purchased, each ticket paying out $218 million.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Arrow Star Stephen Amell Dominates American Ninja Warrior Course
- Angry Pedestrian Gets Instant Karma, Walks Into A Light Pole
- HS Includes Student’s Service Dog In The Yearbook Class Photos
- Alamo Named Worst Tourist Trap In Texas
- Dating Co-Workers Not Recommended But Still Popular
- Hollywood Medium Warned Alan Thicke Of Possible Heart Issues Months Before Death
- New App Makes It Easy For Pot Lovers To Find Dates And Friends
- Professional Panhandlers in Dallas Operating as a Network
- Actor Playing Michael Jackson in New Movie Responds to Criticism
- High School Pep Rally Goes Viral After Pixar Themed Dance Performance