It’s been more then a week and finally the person with the winning ticket in Maryland has come forward with ticket in hand.
Shortly after the winning numbers were announced a woman came forward saying that she had purchased the winning ticket and lost it. But now a different woman has come forward with the ticket and it has been verified by the Maryland Lottery officials.
It is not known whether the person with the confirmed ticket is part of the work group that the first woman who came forward, Mirlande Wilson, was a part of. Wilson, a McDonald’s employee, claims she was guarding a group of tickets for her and her co-workers but had bought the winning ticket on her own and would not share the winnings with them. She later came out and said she had mis-placed the ticket.
The confirmed ticket secures the final prize of the record $656 million jackpot. Three winning tickets were purchased, each ticket paying out $218 million.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Judge Wapner of ‘People’s Court’ Dead At 97
- North Texas Transgender Teen Wins State Wrestling Championship
- BREAKING NEWS: Fort Worth Native Bill Paxton Dead at 61
- Here’s an Oscar Drinking Game you can play as you Watch
- Why Oscar Nominee Natalie Portman, Isn’t Attending The Acadmey Awards Tonight
- Car Plows Into New Orleans Parade Crowd
- This Might Explain Why Our Own Recorded Voices Sound Weird To Us
- Danielle ‘Cash Me Ousside’ Bregoli Demanding Major $30K Scratch For Events
- Is RHOBH Star Erika Jayne Joining Dancing With The Stars?
- Did You Know There’s A Pecan Pie Vending Machine In Texas?