In West Texas things aren’t always as laid back as here in the DFW area. Police are keeping an eye on the new cleaning service in Lubbock that offers nude maids.
Police Sgt. Jonathan Stewart said the Fantasy Maid Service of Lubbock doesn’t have a permit to operate a sexually oriented business and officers are watching for any sort of violations, which would bring a $2,000 fine.
Owner of Fantasy Maid Service says that she’s not operating any sort of sex business. Costumers pay $100 an hour for one maid or $150 an hour for two maids and no touching is allowed.
“I run a maid service,” the 26-year-old entrepreneur told the Associated Press. “We really just clean houses. These girls are not performers. They’re maids.”
So far business has been good, according to Borrett, and she is interviewing for more maids.
If requested the maids would clean fully clothed, but the cost is the same.
“It is kind of pricey, but we’re fantasy maids,” Borrett said.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Judge Officially Rules “Snuggies” Are Blankets And Not Clothing For Tax Purposes
- Dallas Restaurant Offers Burger With Melted Cheese Stuffed In The Bun
- San Francisco Passes Law Requiring Pet Shops To Sell Only Rescue Animals
- President Trump’s Motorcade Struck by Object, 5 Children Face Charges
- Here’s A Video Of Dogs Fighting Snowmen
- Celebrities With The Highest I.Q.; Prepare To Be Surprised
- Unskippable Ads On YouTube Are A Thing Of The Past
- ‘Jane Roe’ Of Roe V. Wade Dead At 69
- WWE Villian Ivan “The Russian Bear” Koloff Dead At 74
- New Study Says Vitamin D Pills Might Help Fight The Flu And Colds