In West Texas things aren’t always as laid back as here in the DFW area. Police are keeping an eye on the new cleaning service in Lubbock that offers nude maids.
Police Sgt. Jonathan Stewart said the Fantasy Maid Service of Lubbock doesn’t have a permit to operate a sexually oriented business and officers are watching for any sort of violations, which would bring a $2,000 fine.
Owner of Fantasy Maid Service says that she’s not operating any sort of sex business. Costumers pay $100 an hour for one maid or $150 an hour for two maids and no touching is allowed.
“I run a maid service,” the 26-year-old entrepreneur told the Associated Press. “We really just clean houses. These girls are not performers. They’re maids.”
So far business has been good, according to Borrett, and she is interviewing for more maids.
If requested the maids would clean fully clothed, but the cost is the same.
“It is kind of pricey, but we’re fantasy maids,” Borrett said.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Sam Waterston Is Returning To Law & Order
- Miley Cyrus Debuts New Break-Up Single ‘Week Without You’
- And The Winner Of America’s Got Talent Is…
- Linda Hamilton Confirmed for ‘Terminator 6’ After More Than 25 Years Since Leaving the Franchise
- Lady Gaga Praises Noah Cyrus’ Cover of ‘Million Reasons’
- DJ Khaled Will Host BET Awards
- Girl Hospitalized After Being Struck by 105 Mph Foul Ball at Yankee Stadium
- Debra Messing Gives a Tour of Will & Grace’s New Set for the Season and We Can’t Contain Ourselves
- Man Asks Twitter for Birthday Drinks and Gets Way More Than Expected
- Don Henley to Play Benefit Show at Bass Performance Hall for Hurricane Harvey Victims