Last week our area saw some horrific weather that produced a number of tornadoes. At first it was thought that there were only 14 tornadoes, but that number has risen.
The National Weather Service has now confirmed at least 17 tornadoes touched down in North Texas last week.
[photogallerylink id=79599 align=left]The most recent confirmed was an E-F0 tornado in Coppell, with winds of 65 miles per hour or more. That tornado in Coppell is in addition to a hailstorm that city faced.
City crews had to clear limbs from the street and many Coppell residents had to file insurance claims for hail damage.
For the latest news and weather updates visit CBSDFW.com
- Judge Judy Looking To Sell Entire Library Of Past Episodes For $200 Million
- New Instagram Update Lets You Upload Multiple Photos And Videos Into One Post
- Demi Moore Joins Cast Of “Empire” In Recuring Role
- Sushi Doughnuts Are Here And Taking The Food World By Storm
- The Colony Becomes Home To An Eight Acre Food Complex From Notable Dallas Restaurateurs
- Coyote Sneaks Up On Doctor and Follows Him into The Office
- Russian Programmer 3-D Printed his Own Terminator, Complete with Artificial Intelligence
- Model Risks Life for Perfect Instagram Photo
- Selena Gomez Is Selling Her Fort Worth House
- Watch This Cyclist Girl Get Revenge On Men Who Harassed Her