Last week our area saw some horrific weather that produced a number of tornadoes. At first it was thought that there were only 14 tornadoes, but that number has risen.
The National Weather Service has now confirmed at least 17 tornadoes touched down in North Texas last week.
[photogallerylink id=79599 align=left]The most recent confirmed was an E-F0 tornado in Coppell, with winds of 65 miles per hour or more. That tornado in Coppell is in addition to a hailstorm that city faced.
City crews had to clear limbs from the street and many Coppell residents had to file insurance claims for hail damage.
For the latest news and weather updates visit CBSDFW.com
- Mother Warns About Sunscreen As Her Burned & Blistered 14-Month-Old Ends Up In ER
- U2’s Bono Hung Out With George W. Bush At His Ranch In Crawford Yesterday
- Here’s How You Can Get A Free Burger In Dallas Tomorrow
- Exclusive: Selena Gomez Denies Collaborating with The Weeknd on New Music
- Ariana Grande Posts Heartfelt Letter to Bombing Victims, Plans Benefit Concert
- Paris Jackson Mistaken for a Homeless Person
- Quick Trip Restrooms Rated The Best in Texas
- Arrow Star Stephen Amell Dominates American Ninja Warrior Course
- Angry Pedestrian Gets Instant Karma, Walks Into A Light Pole
- HS Includes Student’s Service Dog In The Yearbook Class Photos