Anderson Cooper had another case of on camera giggles on Tuesday. You may remember his laughing fit last year after reporting on French actor Gerard Depardieu’s airplane mishap. Tuesday night, it was another story on his RidicuList segment that cracked his cool exterior.
Anderson was reporting on the Polish-American celebration of Dyngus Day, which is a holiday to celebrate the end of Lent. The funny holiday name would be enough to send a normal human into fits go laughter, but Anderson held on for almost two minutes before the snickering and snort laughing began. He actually got up out of his seat to walk off camera, but he sat back down to ride out the giggles.
- How Do You Go To The Bathroom In A Spacesuit?
- First Han Solo Cast Photo is Here!
- Ready For Walmart Convenience Stores?
- Lindsay Lohan Is Campaigning On Social Media To Play Ariel In The Little Mermaid Reboot
- Nick Cannon Sued For Allegedly Stealing App Idea
- This Easter…Peep Flavored Oreos!
- Fort Worth Dunbar’s Robert Hughes Nominated For The Basketball Hall Of Fame
- When You’re 6’10”, You Need A Business Card To Answer All Relating Questions
- Fox News’ Bulls & Bears Host, Brenda Buttner, Has Died
- Check Out The Official Trailer For King Arthur: Legend Of The Sword