It is being reported that Britney Spears is getting ready to sign a $16 million deal to become a judge on The X-Factor.
This would fill one of the vacancies the show has after Simon trimmed the fat.
Us Weekly is reporting that the pop star is about to sign a contract that would make her one of the top-paid reality TV stars in the world.
A representative from the show, however, refused to confirm the speculation and said: “We still refuse to confirm any talks at this time.” Another source, meanwhile, added: “Nothing has happened and nothing has changed . . . this is wildly exaggerated.”
Former judges Nicole Scherzinger and Paula Abdul, and host Steve Jones will not be taking part in the second season of The X-Factor and their replacements have not yet been confirmed. Although Janet Jackson has been linked to the show in the past. Cowell and Epic Records boss LA Reid will continue their roles as judges on the show. Cowell has said that the show is “very very close” to naming the two new judges for the show.
- Right Said Fred Shares Taylor Swift “Look” / “I’m Too Sexy” Mash-up
- Celebrate The First Day Of Fall With A Slice Of Candy Corn Pizza
- Ed Sheeran Unveils ‘Perfect’ New Single and Lyric Video: Watch
- Rowlett High School Shut Down After Pepper Spray Fight At Lunch
- Wendy Williams Threw MAJOR Shade At Rachel Lindsay For Appearing On “The Bachelorette”
- Niall Horan Went To Harry Styles’ Concert In L.A. And It Was Freakin’ Adorable
- Watch Walk The Moon’s Video for Their New Single ‘One Foot’
- Hurts Donut In Frisco Will Send Out A Creepy Clown For Deliveries Next Week
- Arlington Residents Can Score Free Tickets To The Rangers Game September 28th
- Neighbors Call Police After Resident Puts Up “Disturbing” Halloween Decoration Early