All of Adele’s success is paying off — literally. The Sunday Times, a national Sunday newspaper from the UK, have her as the top earning musician on their “Young Rich” List made up of “British millionaires aged 30 and under.”
At the very top of the list is Daniel Radcliffe, who at age 22 has amassed a £54 million fortune by and large from his work on the Harry Potter franchise. He’s followed closely by Twilight heartthrob Robert Pattinson. The Sunday Times reports that Adele comes in as the biggest gainer on the list, by tripling her wealth in the last year from the success of her album 21.
Billboard reports that Adele’s success will continue to grow with her album expected to return to the #1 sales position next week, bouncing ahead of new releases from Madonna, Nicki Minaj and Lionel Richie. 21’s return to the top of the charts will make it one of only 8 albums in history to spend six months at #1.
-Courtney E. Smith, CBS Local
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Don Henley to Play Benefit Show at Bass Performance Hall for Hurricane Harvey Victims
- Pumpkin Spice Food Spray Will Turn Everything into Pumpkin Spice Flavor
- Photo of Woman’s Boyfriend Looks Just Like Michael Jackson and the Internet Can’t Handle It
- A New Trend In Plastic Surgery To Look Like Ivanka Trump Has Begun
- Demi Lovato to Discuss Sexuality in New Documentary
- Oreo Is Now Getting Into The Hot Cocoa Game
- Vic Mensa to Join JAY-Z on ‘4:44’ Tour Dates
- Logic’s ‘1-800-273-8255’ Gets Seal of Approval from Tommy Tutone
- Taylor Swift Meets Her Multiple Selves in New Behind the Scenes Clip
- How Apple’s iOS 11 Do Not Disturb While Driving Feature Works