The single is currently being featured in promotional spots for the television show. A clip of the video was also shown during the show on April 11.
“Distance” begins with a 20 second clip of Jack Porter revealing his feelings for Emily Thorne played by Nick Wechsler and Emily VanCamp. In the poignant scene, Jack tells Emily he’s in love with her.
“I feel like this feeling comes along once or twice in a lifetime if we’re lucky,” he said. “Tell me I’m alone in this and I won’t bother you again.”
“I’m so sorry Jack,” she replies.
Cut to the heartbreak.
Alongside Perri’s slowed vocals and fitting lyrics a montage of Revenge‘s last season is played. Directed by Elliott Sellers, Perri’s music video was shot on the Revenge set in Los Angeles.
With clips from the show, Emily’s love triangle is showcased between her childhood friend Jack and Hamptons’ heartthrob Daniel Grayson played by Joshua Bowman. With shots of Daniel in jail being comforted by a photo of Emily while Emily is at home consoled by Jack, one can only wonder what the new season will bring.
– Annie Reuter CBS Local
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Friday’s National Doughnut Day and Here’s Where You Can Get Your FREE Doughnut
- Hot Air Balloon Crashes After Man Proposes to His Girlfriend
- Dallas Cowboy Corner Back Nolan Carroll Arrested for DWI
- Ariana Grande’s Mom Shares a Touching Message on Memorial Day
- BREAKING: Tiger Woods Busted For DUI
- WATCH: ‘Alien’ Trailer ReCut As A Comedy
- VIDEO: SNL ‘Backpack Kid’ Shoots Goat Point Blank
- Man Recreates The Gorillaz “Feel Good Inc.” Using Floppy Disks And HDDs (Video)
- Orlando Bloom And James Corden Are ‘Sexy IT Guy’ Strippers In Hilarious Late Late Skit (Video)
- Green Ranger, Jason David Frank, Speaks On Assassination Attempt At Comic Con