57 year-old Kelsey Grammer went permanent with his love for wife Kayte Walsh Saturday night when the actor walked into a tattoo parlor in Chicago to get some work done.
The ‘Boss’ star walked into a tattoo parlor in Chicago’s Noble Square Saturday and asked for a simple “Katye”, small and in blue ink just above his right hip.
The star of hits like ‘Cheers’ and ‘Frasier’ was not immediately recognized according the Chicago Sun-Times.
Grammer and his wife of just over a year Kayte Walsh talked with other customers of Insight Studios while they waited.
It was Grammer’s first tattoo.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Walmart Wants To Do A Lot More Than Just Deliver Groceries To Your Home…
- Impress Your Friends With These Hidden iOS 11 Features On Your iPhone And iPad
- A Mysterious ‘Ghost Ship’ Has Washed Ashore On A Beach In Florida After Hurricane Irma
- Watch Cool Time-Lapse Video Of Big Tex Getting Set Up For The State Fair Of Texas Yesterday
- 5 Best Songs on Macklemore’s ‘Gemini’
- Travis Scott & Kylie Jenner Expecting First Child: Report
- Aaron Carter Has Officially Checked Himself Into A Treatment Facility
- Kylie Jenner Officially Pregnant With Travis Scott
- Justin Bieber Expresses Support for Black Lives Matter
- Jason Derulo Debuts Sexy and Cinematic ‘If I’m Lucky’ Video