57 year-old Kelsey Grammer went permanent with his love for wife Kayte Walsh Saturday night when the actor walked into a tattoo parlor in Chicago to get some work done.
The ‘Boss’ star walked into a tattoo parlor in Chicago’s Noble Square Saturday and asked for a simple “Katye”, small and in blue ink just above his right hip.
The star of hits like ‘Cheers’ and ‘Frasier’ was not immediately recognized according the Chicago Sun-Times.
Grammer and his wife of just over a year Kayte Walsh talked with other customers of Insight Studios while they waited.
It was Grammer’s first tattoo.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Globe Life Park Voted Best Vegan Friendly Ballpark By PETA
- UPDATE: Greater Manchester Police Release Statement Following Explosion
- Ariana Grande in “Hysterics” Following the Explosion In Manchester
- Canine Corner: CJ
- Stars React to Manchester Explosion
- UPDATE: Confirmed 19 Dead, In Manchester Bombing
- Artists Send Support after Explosion at Ariana Grande Concert
- Explosion at Ariana Grande Concert Kills Fans at Manchester Arena
- Explosions Heard At Manchester Arena During Ariana Grande Concert
- The FBI Is Now Possibly Investigating The Fyre Festival For Fraud