Have you seen Train‘s commercial yet? They filmed a hilarious video to encourage people to purchase their new album, California 37. Fans of the band are all sharing the clip that’s been dubbed “The Dollar Train Club.”
Take a peak at it here at their website, Trainline.com. And don’t forget to click on the blooper reel as well. Just warning though, there is some cursing from the guys.
Singer Matt Nathanson is among those enjoying the video, even after they poked fun at him in it. He had this to say over Twitter, “i laughed. i cried. i threw up in my mouth. (and you will too.) #oscar”
Infact, he and the band will soon be tourmates. Just announced up at Train’s website are a few dates for the band’s Australian outing with Matt as the opener. That will be Down Under this June.
Coming up on the agenda for release week of their album, Train will be filling in as the house band on Rachel Ray, playing some of their new songs and familiar hits. You can catch them on the show all week.
California 37 will be released on Tuesday.
— Heather Stas, CBS Local
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- IPAs Might Be Giving You Man Boobs and Here’s Why
- J. Cole Wants You to Boycott the NFL
- Ed Sheeran Goes Big: Reveals 2018 Stadium Tour, MTV ‘TRL’ Premiere
- Did Jerry Jones Order The Dallas Cowboys Players To Stand During The National Anthem? Nope!!!
- Drake Serves as Pallbearer at Funeral of Late Friend Anthony ‘Fif’ Soares
- TGI Fridays To Test Food And Alcohol Delivery Service In Dallas
- Jennifer Lopez Donates $1 Million to Puerto Rico Following Hurricane
- Pharrell, Eddie Vedder, Stevie Wonder & More Take a Knee to Support NFL Protests
- President Trump Tells Irma Responders “Melania Really Wanted To Be Here.” Melania Is Standing Right Next To Him.
- Canine Corner: Crosby