The artwork to Rihanna‘s upcoming music video just became available. Posted on her website with the description, “The countdown to ‘Where Have You Been’ is on . . . ” the caption lets fans know that “Rihanna has started the road to the release of her ‘Where Have You Been’ video.”
What’s sure to be a summer hit, the four-minute track includes electronic beats and Rihanna’s seductive vocals. While the song hits radio May 8, a release date for the music video hasn’t been announced.
The first photo from the music video shows a long-haired Rihanna in a sequin two-piece in the middle of a forest. Surrounded by trees and brush, the colorless image brings to mind the black and white footage from her “Take Care” video with Drake.
Following the opening weekend success of sci-fi Battleship overseas, (the film grossed $58 million from 26 foreign countries), Rihanna will add a performance to Saturday Night Live to her to-do list next month. Rihanna has been tapped as a musical guest on May 5 while Super Bowl MVP Eli Manning will host. Though it’s certain RiRi will be performing, here’s hoping she’ll continue her acting streak in a few skits.
– Annie Reuter CBS Local
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Ready For Walmart Convenience Stores?
- Lindsay Lohan Is Campaigning On Social Media To Play Ariel In The Little Mermaid Reboot
- Nick Cannon Sued For Allegedly Stealing App Idea
- This Easter…Peep Flavored Oreos!
- Fort Worth Dunbar’s Robert Hughes Nominated For The Basketball Hall Of Fame
- When You’re 6’10”, You Need A Business Card To Answer All Relating Questions
- Fox News’ Bulls & Bears Host, Brenda Buttner, Has Died
- Check Out The Official Trailer For King Arthur: Legend Of The Sword
- Jennifer Lopez Continues to Avoid Discussing Her Relationship with Drake
- Study Shows Flag Football As Dangerous As Tackle Football