The artwork to Rihanna‘s upcoming music video just became available. Posted on her website with the description, “The countdown to ‘Where Have You Been’ is on . . . ” the caption lets fans know that “Rihanna has started the road to the release of her ‘Where Have You Been’ video.”
What’s sure to be a summer hit, the four-minute track includes electronic beats and Rihanna’s seductive vocals. While the song hits radio May 8, a release date for the music video hasn’t been announced.
The first photo from the music video shows a long-haired Rihanna in a sequin two-piece in the middle of a forest. Surrounded by trees and brush, the colorless image brings to mind the black and white footage from her “Take Care” video with Drake.
Following the opening weekend success of sci-fi Battleship overseas, (the film grossed $58 million from 26 foreign countries), Rihanna will add a performance to Saturday Night Live to her to-do list next month. Rihanna has been tapped as a musical guest on May 5 while Super Bowl MVP Eli Manning will host. Though it’s certain RiRi will be performing, here’s hoping she’ll continue her acting streak in a few skits.
– Annie Reuter CBS Local
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Jay-Z Has Become First Rapper To Be Chosen For Songwriter’s Hall Of Fame
- Working From Home Can Cause More Stress, Insomnia
- Jimmy Kimmel Contemplating When to Retire From Late Night TV
- 20 Years Ago Today The Spice Girls’ Hit ‘Wannabe’ Topped #1 On The Hot 100
- Steven Spielberg’s Mother, Artist-Restauranteur Leah Adler, Has Died at 97
- Canine Corner: Ava
- Burger King Is Buying Popeyes
- The Hoverbike Looks Awesome & Completely Dangerous
- New Video Footage Shows Harrison Ford’s Illegal Taxiway Landing
- NEVER Play Dodgeball With A Softball Pitcher