The artwork to Rihanna‘s upcoming music video just became available. Posted on her website with the description, “The countdown to ‘Where Have You Been’ is on . . . ” the caption lets fans know that “Rihanna has started the road to the release of her ‘Where Have You Been’ video.”
What’s sure to be a summer hit, the four-minute track includes electronic beats and Rihanna’s seductive vocals. While the song hits radio May 8, a release date for the music video hasn’t been announced.
The first photo from the music video shows a long-haired Rihanna in a sequin two-piece in the middle of a forest. Surrounded by trees and brush, the colorless image brings to mind the black and white footage from her “Take Care” video with Drake.
Following the opening weekend success of sci-fi Battleship overseas, (the film grossed $58 million from 26 foreign countries), Rihanna will add a performance to Saturday Night Live to her to-do list next month. Rihanna has been tapped as a musical guest on May 5 while Super Bowl MVP Eli Manning will host. Though it’s certain RiRi will be performing, here’s hoping she’ll continue her acting streak in a few skits.
– Annie Reuter CBS Local
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Russian Trolls Required To Watch “House Of Cards” To Learn About America’s Politics
- Move Over Pumpkin Spice, Starbucks To Soon Offer Zombie Frappuccinos!
- Ed Sheeran Breaks Arm After Being Hit By A Car While Bike Riding; May Affect Upcoming Tour Dates
- Woman Places Pony In The Backseat Of Her Honda Accord To Escape California Wildfires
- A Food Network TV Pilot is Going to Be Filmed at The State Fair This Wednesday
- Foo Fighters Dave Grohl Gives His Shoe to a Fan
- British Man Hides In Woods For 10 Years
- Female Boxer Cecilia Braekhus Gets Kissed By Challenger During Press Face-Off
- Kelly Clarkson Addresses Body Image on New Track ‘Whole Lotta Woman’
- Rihanna Likes Her Men Dressed in Black