At 83, most people are enjoying their retirement, but not Daphne Selfe. Selefe is a supermodel, likely the world’s oldest, and still poses for photo shoots, and walks the catwalk.
What are her secrets?
Selfe is downright striking, with a long mane of silver hair, high cheekbones and flickering bluish-grey eyes. There are reasons for long-lasting beauty, says Selfe. Among them: Long hair, lots of walks, Botox, a smidge of Boots face cream, and “good genes.”
You can read more about Selfe, and her Madoona look-alike photo shoot HERE.
- Chip and Joanna Gaines to End “Fixer Upper” Show
- Madonna Imitates Kim Kardashian During ‘Fallon’ Lip Flip
- The NFL Doesn’t Have A Rule That Players Must Stand During The National Anthem
- Justin Bieber Clowns Niall Horan With Parody Picute Of “Flicker” Album Cover
- Wedding Photographer Captures Groom Diving Into Lake To Save Drowning Boy
- Watch Ed Sheeran and Dave Chappelle Cover Radiohead’s ‘Creep’
- Katy Perry is Getting Her Own TV Channel for Her ‘Witness’ Tour
- Justin Bieber Clowns Niall Horan’s Album Cover
- Football Announcers Go Nuts After Squirrel Runs For A Touchdown In The Middle Of A Game
- Watch Chance the Rapper Debut New Song on ‘Colbert’