E! News has confirmed that Anna Paquin and her co-star and husband Stephen Moyer are expecting their first child.
This will be the first child for Paquin, but Moyer has two children from previous relationships, a son and a daughter.
No word yet on if the True Blood stars plan on naming the kid in the spirit of their hit show or even what the gender is. Anna is reportedly just over the 12 week mark in her pregnancy.
The couple who started dating after they became on scree lovers on the hit HBO Show True Love have been married for just under two years now.
No word from HBO on if this development might show itself on screen in upcoming seasons.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Ed Sheeran Lets Girlfriend Wear His Shoes After She Breaks Hers
- Britain’s Tallest Man, “Game Of Thrones” And “Avengers” Actor Dies At 36
- Cameras Catch Chrissy Teigen Napping In The Middle Of The Oscars
- Adele Congratulates Emma Stone, ‘Moonlight’ after Oscars Win
- Good Neighbor Brewery Opens In Wylie, Owners Want It To Be “Community-Centric”
- Justin Timberlake Blows Up on Twitter Following Oscars Performance
- Watch Sting Perform ‘The Empty Chair’ at the Oscars
- Katy Perry, Questlove, Others React to Oscars’ ‘La La Land’ Flub
- Man Arrested After Stabbing Himself To Get A Day Off Work
- ‘Moonlight’ Triumphs Over ‘La La Land’ in Stunning Oscars Twist