If you love oysters, then you’ll want to head over to Fish City Grill on April 29th for their 3rd annual oyster eating contest benefiting the March of Dimes. It’s a part of Oyster Fest 2012, a celebration of that slippery lil mollusk that lovers love to eat.
How many oysters can you eat? If you can down a significant amount, then you’ll want to compete in this oyster eating contest. Money raised from the contest will be donated to the March of Dimes. Grab your friends and form an oyster-eating army for a good cause.
You don’t have to be in the contest to enjoy the festivities. Anyone who loves oysters can come on out to enjoy live music, beer, crawfish, and tons of oysters!
Fish City Grill is located at 10720 Preston Road in Dallas. For more information, head over to Fish City Grill’s Facebook page.
- Katy Perry Paid Massive Amount to Judge American Idol
- Titanic Director James Cameron Sued by Florida Man Who Claims He Inspired the Love Story
- Billy Bush Gives First Interview Since ‘Today’ Firing: “I Wish I Had Changed the Topic”
- Climb Mount Everest In Virtual Reality
- Cher Blows Everyone Away In Pasties & Diamonds At The Billboard Music Awards
- High School Student’s Yearbook Quote Comes From The Office, Season 7, Episode 19, Minute 14:45
- Netflix Gets Booed At Cannes
- Alexandra Daddario Responds To Rumors Of Potential Romance With “Baywatch” Co-Star Zac Efron
- Lady Gaga Honors Friend who Died from Cancer
- GoFundMe Raises $53,000 For University Park Elementary Janitor Whose House Is About To Be Demolished