The Wanted started a renewed British invasion of the pop charts last night with their performance of new single “Chasing The Sun” on The Voice. The track is a second Ibiza-trance influenced song, marked by it’s relaxed Italo house beat and island drums. The track was just release for sale on Amazon and other digital retailers.
The guys invited MTV News to the set while they filmed the video for “Chasing The Sun” in Los Angeles. “You always want to do better than your last song, and we’ve always set a really high standard with ‘Glad You Came’ already,” Jay McGuiness told MTV. “We’re here to stay, and our songs are going to get better and better. I’m just bragging right now so hard.”
Meanwhile. Nathan Skyes was caught by TMZ while hanging out with fans and confirmed for their cameras that there is no beef between The Wanted and competing British boy band One Direction. When asked about intimidating One Diection, Sykes said, “I’m think we intimidate a lot of people, but I’m pretty sure we don’t intimidate other teenage boys.”
-Courtney E. Smith, CBS Local
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Blake Lively Has A Certain Method To Keep Her From Eating Too Much Ice Cream
- Taylor Swift Hosts Fan-Only ‘Reputation’ Playback at Rhode Island Home
- Airline Is Sued By Passenger For Serving Sparkling Wine And Not Champagne
- Snoop Dogg Debuts ‘Make America Crip Again’
- New Gadget Allows Wine Drinking Minus Hangover
- Watch Chance the Rapper Unbox His GRAMMY Awards with Young Daughter
- 25 Happiest Cities in America; Only 1 In Texas
- Why Are There Large, Blue ‘D_RK’ Letters All Over Town?
- Playboy Honors Hugh Hefner by Making Him the First Male to Ever Appear on the Magazine’s Cover Solo
- Kelly Clarkson Debuts New Track ‘Meaning of Life’