The Wanted started a renewed British invasion of the pop charts last night with their performance of new single “Chasing The Sun” on The Voice. The track is a second Ibiza-trance influenced song, marked by it’s relaxed Italo house beat and island drums. The track was just release for sale on Amazon and other digital retailers.
The guys invited MTV News to the set while they filmed the video for “Chasing The Sun” in Los Angeles. “You always want to do better than your last song, and we’ve always set a really high standard with ‘Glad You Came’ already,” Jay McGuiness told MTV. “We’re here to stay, and our songs are going to get better and better. I’m just bragging right now so hard.”
Meanwhile. Nathan Skyes was caught by TMZ while hanging out with fans and confirmed for their cameras that there is no beef between The Wanted and competing British boy band One Direction. When asked about intimidating One Diection, Sykes said, “I’m think we intimidate a lot of people, but I’m pretty sure we don’t intimidate other teenage boys.”
-Courtney E. Smith, CBS Local
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- North Texas Transgender Teen Wins State Wrestling Championship
- BREAKING NEWS: Fort Worth Native Bill Paxton Dead at 61
- Here’s an Oscar Drinking Game you can play as you Watch
- Why Oscar Nominee Natalie Portman, Isn’t Attending The Acadmey Awards Tonight
- Car Plows Into New Orleans Parade Crowd
- This Might Explain Why Our Own Recorded Voices Sound Weird To Us
- Danielle ‘Cash Me Ousside’ Bregoli Demanding Major $30K Scratch For Events
- Is RHOBH Star Erika Jayne Joining Dancing With The Stars?
- Did You Know There’s A Pecan Pie Vending Machine In Texas?
- Bizarre Video Shows Man Getting Knocked Out By Freak Runaway Tire