McKinney’s Hollie Cavanagh probably didn’t think that she was going to be in the top six on American Idol. She stood on the stage with Colton Dixon waiting for Ryan Seacrest to announce who was safe and who was going home. Her face told the story.
Colton Dixon got the fewest votes from America this week and Hollie Cavanagh was safe to sing another week. It was Colton’s first time in the bottom three, while Hollie has been in the bottom three for a few weeks.
The voting probably came down to the performances from Wednesday Night’s show. Hollie gave strong performances of “Rolling in the Deep” and “Son of a Preacher Man”; while Colton struggled with “Born this Way” and “September”.
Hollie even cried on stage during Colton’s final song, showing the emotion of getting to live the dream one more time.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Watch This Cyclist Girl Get Revenge On Men Who Harassed Her
- Watch Chris Martin Duet with George Michael
- Texas Plans To Poison It’s 2.5 Million Wild/Feral Hogs
- Texas Gems Worth Traveling To
- George Clooney Finally Speaks Out About Being A Dad
- NASA Announces Discovery Of A Near By Solar System With 7 Earth Like Planets!
- Jay-Z Has Become First Rapper To Be Chosen For Songwriter’s Hall Of Fame
- Working From Home Can Cause More Stress, Insomnia
- Jimmy Kimmel Contemplating When to Retire From Late Night TV
- 20 Years Ago Today The Spice Girls’ Hit ‘Wannabe’ Topped #1 On The Hot 100