McKinney’s Hollie Cavanagh probably didn’t think that she was going to be in the top six on American Idol. She stood on the stage with Colton Dixon waiting for Ryan Seacrest to announce who was safe and who was going home. Her face told the story.
Colton Dixon got the fewest votes from America this week and Hollie Cavanagh was safe to sing another week. It was Colton’s first time in the bottom three, while Hollie has been in the bottom three for a few weeks.
The voting probably came down to the performances from Wednesday Night’s show. Hollie gave strong performances of “Rolling in the Deep” and “Son of a Preacher Man”; while Colton struggled with “Born this Way” and “September”.
Hollie even cried on stage during Colton’s final song, showing the emotion of getting to live the dream one more time.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Mother Warns About Sunscreen As Her Burned & Blistered 14-Month-Old Ends Up In ER
- U2’s Bono Hung Out With George W. Bush At His Ranch In Crawford Yesterday
- Here’s How You Can Get A Free Burger In Dallas Tomorrow
- Exclusive: Selena Gomez Denies Collaborating with The Weeknd on New Music
- Ariana Grande Posts Heartfelt Letter to Bombing Victims, Plans Benefit Concert
- Paris Jackson Mistaken for a Homeless Person
- Quick Trip Restrooms Rated The Best in Texas
- Arrow Star Stephen Amell Dominates American Ninja Warrior Course
- Angry Pedestrian Gets Instant Karma, Walks Into A Light Pole
- HS Includes Student’s Service Dog In The Yearbook Class Photos