We have long considered Julie Andrews to be film royalty. She’s always possessed a regal quality that has made her queen of our hearts. Julie is teaming up with Disney and Target to make a regal proclamation that this week shall be National Princess Week to celebrate the princess that lives inside us all.
It’s no coincidence that this week is National Princess Week, April 22 through 28th. This is the 10th anniversary of the release of the film “Princess Diaries.” It also just so happens to be the first anniversary of a real life princess story. Prince William and Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge (formerly Kate Middleton) were married one year ago on April 29th.
Target stores are getting in the princess spirit with specials on Disney princess items, as well as the special 10th anniversary BluRay release of Princess Diaries and Princess Diaries: The Royal Engagement. You can also get Julie Andrews’ wonderful children’s book called The Very Fairy Princess.
- Study Shows Flag Football As Dangerous As Tackle Football
- New Device Will Get Your Phone Charged Using Energy From Your Hands
- Watch: This Bird Does An Amazing Impression Of Rihanna!
- Adam Levine And Blake Shelton Get Candid About Quitting “The Voice,” Admit They’ve Picked Their Replacements
- Dog Lovers Are Blessed And Happy, Cat Lovers Are Sad And Single According To New Survey
- Abandoned Dog Finds A New Home (And New Job) At A Gas Station In Brazil
- Blake Shelton Takes Gwen Stefani & Kids on Helicopter Ride
- Watch The Just Released Music Video For Katy Perry’s “Chained To The Rhythm!”
- Britney Spears Posts Nude Photo On Instagram
- Watch: Angelina Jolie Eat Scorpions, Crickets, And Spiders (Oh My!) In Cambodia