Studies have shown that texting while driving is equal too or worse than drunk driving, talking on the cell while driving impairs your driving ability and now you shouldn’t drive while needing to use the bathroom.
Dr. Peter Snyder a VP of research at Rhode Island Hospital says that having to urinate really badly while driving is the same impairment as driving with a blood alcohol level of 0.05.
“With urination, it’s a very active process, as you know. It takes lots of concentration,” Snyder tells Jalopnik. “If you’re on the highway at 70 mph, and you really have to go, you really are impaired. You can’t let it get to that point.”
So if you have to it might be a better idea to use that gas station bathroom instead of holding it until you get home.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Get A Tiny House Delivered To Your Front Door Thanks To Amazon
- This Harry Potter Candle Will Sort You Into A Hogwarts House
- Niall Horan Previews ‘Flicker’ Via Twitter
- Liam Payne Announces New Single ‘Bedroom Floor’
- One Direction Fan’s Screaming Resulted in Collapsed Lung
- Former Shark Tank Contestant Found Dead in River
- Mircosoft Creates Treehouse Work Space For Employees
- Fifth Harmony Tease ‘Can You See’ from ‘The Star’ Soundtrack
- Woman Takes Hotel’s Pet Friendly Policy to the Next Level by Bringing Her Horse
- Watching Sports Can Actually Break Your Heart