Studies have shown that texting while driving is equal too or worse than drunk driving, talking on the cell while driving impairs your driving ability and now you shouldn’t drive while needing to use the bathroom.
Dr. Peter Snyder a VP of research at Rhode Island Hospital says that having to urinate really badly while driving is the same impairment as driving with a blood alcohol level of 0.05.
“With urination, it’s a very active process, as you know. It takes lots of concentration,” Snyder tells Jalopnik. “If you’re on the highway at 70 mph, and you really have to go, you really are impaired. You can’t let it get to that point.”
So if you have to it might be a better idea to use that gas station bathroom instead of holding it until you get home.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Why Oscar Nominee Natalie Portman, Isn’t Attending The Acadmey Awards Tonight
- Car Plows Into New Orleans Parade Crowd
- This Might Explain Why Our Own Recorded Voices Sound Weird To Us
- Danielle ‘Cash Me Ousside’ Bregoli Demanding Major $30K Scratch For Events
- Is RHOBH Star Erika Jayne Joining Dancing With The Stars?
- Did You Know There’s A Pecan Pie Vending Machine In Texas?
- Bizarre Video Shows Man Getting Knocked Out By Freak Runaway Tire
- Sources Say ‘Today’ Show Staffer Leaked Infamous Billy Bush/Donald Trump Tape
- This Woman Has Been Documenting Her Life as a Third Wheel
- This Dog Pays for His Own Treats