Make your way to Cedar Springs on Saturday for the 4th annual Cedar Springs Art Festival. It’s sure to be a party like no other!
On Saturday, from 10AM to 9PM Cedar Springs will be chocked full of artists, music, food, and fabulous fun! At 7PM, they will have a huge block party.
There will be over 125 artisans on hand selling everything from paintings to photography, ceramics and candles to furniture, glass work, and jewelry. Merchants along Cedar Springs will be offering great discounts and specials. Don’t miss out on all the good food and drink either!
The 4th annual Cedar Springs Art Festival is a FREE event. The party is between Reagan and Knight Streets. Parking will be limited, so get there early to find a place to park.
For more information, visit shopcedarsprings.com.
- BREAKING: Tiger Woods Busted For DUI
- WATCH: ‘Alien’ Trailer ReCut As A Comedy
- VIDEO: SNL ‘Backpack Kid’ Shoots Goat Point Blank
- Man Recreates The Gorillaz “Feel Good Inc.” Using Floppy Disks And HDDs (Video)
- Orlando Bloom And James Corden Are ‘Sexy IT Guy’ Strippers In Hilarious Late Late Skit (Video)
- Green Ranger, Jason David Frank, Speaks On Assassination Attempt At Comic Con
- Would You Buy A Used Car From This Dog Wearing A Suit? Of Course You Would.
- Great White Shark Jumps Into 73-Year-Old’s Boat: “I Was Losing A Fair Amount Of Blood. I Thought ‘Oh My God, I’ve Got To Get Out Of Here’.”
- Justin Timberlake And Jimmy Fallon Take A Tandem Bike Together Through The Hamptons
- U.S. Considering Banning Laptops On All Flights Into And Out Of The Country