Make your way to Cedar Springs on Saturday for the 4th annual Cedar Springs Art Festival. It’s sure to be a party like no other!
On Saturday, from 10AM to 9PM Cedar Springs will be chocked full of artists, music, food, and fabulous fun! At 7PM, they will have a huge block party.
There will be over 125 artisans on hand selling everything from paintings to photography, ceramics and candles to furniture, glass work, and jewelry. Merchants along Cedar Springs will be offering great discounts and specials. Don’t miss out on all the good food and drink either!
The 4th annual Cedar Springs Art Festival is a FREE event. The party is between Reagan and Knight Streets. Parking will be limited, so get there early to find a place to park.
For more information, visit shopcedarsprings.com.
- Ezekiel Elliott’s Suspension Back On Hold; Will Play Against 49ers And Redskins
- Get A Tiny House Delivered To Your Front Door Thanks To Amazon
- This Harry Potter Candle Will Sort You Into A Hogwarts House
- Niall Horan Previews ‘Flicker’ Via Twitter
- Liam Payne Announces New Single ‘Bedroom Floor’
- One Direction Fan’s Screaming Resulted in Collapsed Lung
- Former Shark Tank Contestant Found Dead in River
- Mircosoft Creates Treehouse Work Space For Employees
- Fifth Harmony Tease ‘Can You See’ from ‘The Star’ Soundtrack
- Woman Takes Hotel’s Pet Friendly Policy to the Next Level by Bringing Her Horse