Darcy is a curious creature. Maybe a little too curious. When the cow escaped her pen in the small town of Brush, Colorado she went looking in one of the worst spots for a cow to be.
Darcy needs a lot of attention according to her owners, but she she wasn’t getting it she decided to break out. That is when Darcy showed up at the drive through of a local McDonald’s.
Darcy’s owner, Sandy Winn, suggested to KUSA-TV that the cow was “Maybe visiting relatives, but not making orders.”
Darcy’s family was able to get the cow back home safely without indecent.
That may be the first cow to ever walk out of a McDonald’s Drive Thru.
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- “Stranger Things” Actor Finn Wolfhard Fires Agent Amidst Sexual Harassment Allegations
- Danielle Bregoli’s Record Deal Could Potentially Net Her Over $10 Million
- Texas School District Apologizes For Photoshopping Homecoming Queen’s Hair In Photo
- Man Issued $149 Ticket For Singing ’90s Songs While Driving
- Taco Bell To Test Run “Chocoladillas,” (Tortillas Stuffed With Kit Kats)
- Justin Timberlake Set to Play Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Christina Aguilera Tried To Get Physical With Pink
- European Style Food Is Coming To Legacy Hall In Plano
- Lulu The Labrador Gets Fired From CIA, Would Rather Play Ball than Sniff Bombs
- Substitute Teacher in Killeen Texas, Duct Taped The Mouths of 10 Elementary School Students