Texas native Beyonce has been named 2012’s Most Beautiful Woman by People magazine. Singer, fashion icon, and now happy mom, Beyonce graces the cover of this week’s issue of People and shares what makes her feel so beautiful.
Motherhood certainly looks good on Beyonce. The songstress herself says that, “I feel more beautiful than I’ve ever felt because I’ve given birth … I have never felt so connected, never felt like I had such a purpose on this earth.”
She gave birth to little Blue Ivy Carter in January. Husband Jay-Z shares that Beyonce sings little songs to their daughter.
Beyonce wowed everyone with her fit post-baby body back in February, and she’ll show she’s definitely back in form when she takes the stage Memorial Day weekend in Atlantic City for her first performance since becoming a mom.
Beyonce’s issue of People Magazine hits stores on this Friday.
- Whose Mom Knows More Millenial Lingo: Nathan’s, Sybil’s, or Luckey’s?
- Britney Spears Gets Cozy With Model Boyfriend
- Bruno Mars, Solange Lead ‘Soul Train’ Nominees
- Northern Michigan University Offering Degree In Study Of Growing Marijuana
- Harry Styles Reveals He Came Up With The Name “One Direction.” “I Suggested It And Then It Kind Of Stuck.”
- DJ Khaled Seeks Puff Daddy’s Guidance for Son’s First Birthday Party
- Pink’s “Beautiful Drama” Set To Debut As 2017’s Biggest Album Release
- Chris Brown Details 45 Track Album ‘Heartbreak on a Full Moon’
- Russian Trolls Required To Watch “House Of Cards” To Learn About America’s Politics
- Selena Gomez Shares Heartwarming Video with Sister Gracie