If you thought plastic surgery couldn’t get any weirder, you were wrong. Women are now starting to alter small parts of their body just so their shoes will fit better. Why do we think Leigh Ann is going to love this idea?
Women who walk around in giant heels on a daily basis (Leigh Ann) are taking the surgical route to help them maintain the all day 7″ heel blues. While our favorite afternoon radio host hasn’t shelled out the $600 to get the dermal filler in her toes and balls of her feet. There are plenty of women who are. The filler makes being in the large heels more comfortable.
The procedure only lasts about 6 months though, so if you’re thinking about adding it to your list of must have surgeries, make sure to budget it out twice a year.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Right Said Fred Shares Taylor Swift “Look” / “I’m Too Sexy” Mash-up
- Celebrate The First Day Of Fall With A Slice Of Candy Corn Pizza
- Ed Sheeran Unveils ‘Perfect’ New Single and Lyric Video: Watch
- Rowlett High School Shut Down After Pepper Spray Fight At Lunch
- Wendy Williams Threw MAJOR Shade At Rachel Lindsay For Appearing On “The Bachelorette”
- Niall Horan Went To Harry Styles’ Concert In L.A. And It Was Freakin’ Adorable
- Watch Walk The Moon’s Video for Their New Single ‘One Foot’
- Hurts Donut In Frisco Will Send Out A Creepy Clown For Deliveries Next Week
- Arlington Residents Can Score Free Tickets To The Rangers Game September 28th
- Neighbors Call Police After Resident Puts Up “Disturbing” Halloween Decoration Early