If you thought plastic surgery couldn’t get any weirder, you were wrong. Women are now starting to alter small parts of their body just so their shoes will fit better. Why do we think Leigh Ann is going to love this idea?
Women who walk around in giant heels on a daily basis (Leigh Ann) are taking the surgical route to help them maintain the all day 7″ heel blues. While our favorite afternoon radio host hasn’t shelled out the $600 to get the dermal filler in her toes and balls of her feet. There are plenty of women who are. The filler makes being in the large heels more comfortable.
The procedure only lasts about 6 months though, so if you’re thinking about adding it to your list of must have surgeries, make sure to budget it out twice a year.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Warren Beatty Wants Academy President To Clarify Best Picture Screw-up
- Oprah Winfrey Talking Presidential Run
- 90-Year-Old Does Pull Ups for His Birthday and We All Feel Bad About Ourselves Now
- Canine Corner: Lulu
- London Movie Theater Trolls Audience by “Accidentally” Showing La La Land In A Screening For Moonlight
- Doctor Strange Gets An Honest Trailer
- Man Turns His Pug’s Snoring Into A Beat!
- NASA’s “Hidden Figures” Women To Be Immortalized As Legos
- Jimmy Kimmel Releases New Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2 Trailer
- Young Justin Trudeau Is Taking the Internet by Storm