During the 8th inning of last night’s Rangers vs Yankees game, Mitch Moreland tossed a foul ball into the crowd. The ball is caught by an adult couple a few rows back, but it’s what they refused to do that inspired a Yankees announcer to vilify them during the live broadcast.
Moral of the Story: Practice good ballpark etiquette by donating caught balls to nearest kid.
- The Best Places To Celebrate Fat Tuesday In DFW
- 5-Year-Old Has Meltdown After Latest “Bachelor” Elimination
- Ten Things To Know If You’re New To Texas
- Bill Paxton Lists His Favorite Places To Visit in Fort Worth
- Firefighter Calendar Shoot Ends With A Puppy Being Adopted
- Northeast Police Issue Warning Patrons to stop Stealing Whataburger Order Numbers
- ‘Get Out’ Gets A Shocking %100 On Rotten Tomatoes
- WATCH: This Model Got Groped On TV And Did Not Put Up With It
- Guy Makes Half Court Shot For $38K But Is Denied The Money
- Patrick Stewart Is Retiring From The X-Men Films