During the 8th inning of last night’s Rangers vs Yankees game, Mitch Moreland tossed a foul ball into the crowd. The ball is caught by an adult couple a few rows back, but it’s what they refused to do that inspired a Yankees announcer to vilify them during the live broadcast.
Moral of the Story: Practice good ballpark etiquette by donating caught balls to nearest kid.
- Jason Derulo Debuts Sexy and Cinematic ‘If I’m Lucky’ Video
- Niall Horan Reveals ‘Flicker’ Tracklist
- Shawn Mendes Raising Big Bucks for Mexico Earthquake Relief
- Watch Ellen DeGeneres Parody Taylor Swift
- Kendrick Lamar’s ‘Humble.’ Gets a Skrillex Remix
- JAY-Z Opens Up on Trump: ‘This is a Joke’
- Jake Gyllenhaal Meets His ‘Stronger’ Movie Role, a Boston Marathon Survivor, at North Dallas Prosthetics Center
- Woman Wielding A Machete & Gun At The Kardashian’s Store DASH Has Been Arrested
- Charmin Is Offering A Year’s Supply Of Toilet Paper If The “Mad Pooper” Turns Herself In
- Pumpkin Spice Brake Pads?