Celebrate making it over the Wednesday hump at Local bistro tomorrow night and benefit others while you’re at it. Cocktails, Cheer, & Charity is a fabulous event that will benefit the P. L. A. Y. Foundation, which supports the amputee community by finding activities and passions that help promote an active and healthy lifestyle.
P. L. A. Y. Foundation’s founder Jennifer Griffin moved to Dallas as a paralegal with Pizza Hut, but an infection that nearly took her life ended up taking her hands and lower legs. Her passionate for sports remained undiminished, and she started the P. L. A. Y. Foundation to help other amputees find joy and passion in being active in what they love, be it sports, arts, or music.
The Cocktails, Cheer, & Charity event will feature cooking challenges between Jennifer Griffin and Local’s award winning chef, Tracy Miller. Local bistro is located at 2936a Elm Street in Dallas. Tickets for the event are $100 and seating is limited, so you’ll want to get those fast!
For tickets and more information, visit playfoundation.net.
- Bill Paxton Lists His Favorite Places To Visit in Fort Worth
- Firefighter Calendar Shoot Ends With A Puppy Being Adopted
- Northeast Police Issue Warning Patrons to stop Stealing Whataburger Order Numbers
- ‘Get Out’ Gets A Shocking %100 On Rotten Tomatoes
- WATCH: This Model Got Groped On TV And Did Not Put Up With It
- Guy Makes Half Court Shot For $38K But Is Denied The Money
- Patrick Stewart Is Retiring From The X-Men Films
- Lorde Teases New Music
- The Chainsmokers Release Heartfelt Response After A Fan Passes Away
- Fujifilm Under Fire for Sexist Camera Demo