Celebrate making it over the Wednesday hump at Local bistro tomorrow night and benefit others while you’re at it. Cocktails, Cheer, & Charity is a fabulous event that will benefit the P. L. A. Y. Foundation, which supports the amputee community by finding activities and passions that help promote an active and healthy lifestyle.
P. L. A. Y. Foundation’s founder Jennifer Griffin moved to Dallas as a paralegal with Pizza Hut, but an infection that nearly took her life ended up taking her hands and lower legs. Her passionate for sports remained undiminished, and she started the P. L. A. Y. Foundation to help other amputees find joy and passion in being active in what they love, be it sports, arts, or music.
The Cocktails, Cheer, & Charity event will feature cooking challenges between Jennifer Griffin and Local’s award winning chef, Tracy Miller. Local bistro is located at 2936a Elm Street in Dallas. Tickets for the event are $100 and seating is limited, so you’ll want to get those fast!
For tickets and more information, visit playfoundation.net.
- This Woman Has Been Documenting Her Life as a Third Wheel
- This Dog Pays for His Own Treats
- Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson Made an Oscars Promise to In-N-Out Employees
- This iPhone 7 Exploded For No Reason
- Beyoncé Cancels Coachella Performance & Ticket Sales Drop By 12%
- Watch This Hairless Rescue Dog Who Can’t Stop Dancing
- Ed Sheeran Is Raising The Bar For Men
- The 56th Season of Six Flags Over Texas Begins This Weekend
- Blue Bell ‘Ice Cream Cone’: NEW Limited-Time Flavor!
- Amputee Toddler Plays The Greatest Game Of Hide & Seek Ever!