Celebrate making it over the Wednesday hump at Local bistro tomorrow night and benefit others while you’re at it. Cocktails, Cheer, & Charity is a fabulous event that will benefit the P. L. A. Y. Foundation, which supports the amputee community by finding activities and passions that help promote an active and healthy lifestyle.
P. L. A. Y. Foundation’s founder Jennifer Griffin moved to Dallas as a paralegal with Pizza Hut, but an infection that nearly took her life ended up taking her hands and lower legs. Her passionate for sports remained undiminished, and she started the P. L. A. Y. Foundation to help other amputees find joy and passion in being active in what they love, be it sports, arts, or music.
The Cocktails, Cheer, & Charity event will feature cooking challenges between Jennifer Griffin and Local’s award winning chef, Tracy Miller. Local bistro is located at 2936a Elm Street in Dallas. Tickets for the event are $100 and seating is limited, so you’ll want to get those fast!
For tickets and more information, visit playfoundation.net.
- You Can Own Harry Styles’ Los Angeles Bachelor Pad For A Cool $8.5 Million
- Woman Locked In CVS Pharmacy After Entering Store Ten Minutes Before It Closed
- People Are Upset The Tribute To The Manchester Attack Victims Include Ariana Grande Bunny Ears
- Paris Hilton Behind Clothing Line Inspired By DJs And Aimed At Toddlers
- Rachel Lindsay Has A Message For All Those Upset By The Spoilers From “The Bachelorette”
- Tom Cruise Says “Top Gun 2” Is “Definitely Happening”
- Rashad Jennings Is Your DWTS Champion! David Ross Places Second, Normani Kordei Takes Third
- Goat Yoga Is Officially Coming To Dallas
- WARNING: Specific “Nathan’s” and “Curtis” Hot Dogs Recalled
- Migos Reportedly Refused To Perform With Katy Perry On ‘SNL’ Due To Drag Queens