Celebrate making it over the Wednesday hump at Local bistro tomorrow night and benefit others while you’re at it. Cocktails, Cheer, & Charity is a fabulous event that will benefit the P. L. A. Y. Foundation, which supports the amputee community by finding activities and passions that help promote an active and healthy lifestyle.
P. L. A. Y. Foundation’s founder Jennifer Griffin moved to Dallas as a paralegal with Pizza Hut, but an infection that nearly took her life ended up taking her hands and lower legs. Her passionate for sports remained undiminished, and she started the P. L. A. Y. Foundation to help other amputees find joy and passion in being active in what they love, be it sports, arts, or music.
The Cocktails, Cheer, & Charity event will feature cooking challenges between Jennifer Griffin and Local’s award winning chef, Tracy Miller. Local bistro is located at 2936a Elm Street in Dallas. Tickets for the event are $100 and seating is limited, so you’ll want to get those fast!
For tickets and more information, visit playfoundation.net.
- Taylor Swift Sued For Ripping Off Lyrics For 2014’s “Shake It Off”
- Yale University Drops Terms “Freshman” And “Upperclassman” In Favor Of Gender Neutral “First Year” And “Upper-Level Students”
- Fort Worth! Be Aware Of A Naked Man On A Bicycle Attacking Joggers!
- Drop Everything And Start Instagramming, Social Media Influencers Earn Up To $500 Per Post
- There’s Something a Little Off with the New Tomb Raider Poster
- People Are Not Happy with The New Queso Dip From Chipotle
- If Children Cry Around You, They Might Think You’re Ugly
- Selena Gomez Is The New Face Of Puma
- Reese Witherspoon’s Daughter Ava Phillippe Gets Mistaken For Her Mother At Emmy’s
- Ciara Shares Adorable Video of Son Future with Husband Russell Wilson