Tony Romo and wife Candice Crawford welcomed a beautiful bundle of joy into the world just a few weeks ago. Saturday night the couple was out without little Hawkins for the first time publicly at the White House Correspondents dinner and Candice looked absolutely amazing.
The couple left the little boy with Candice’s parents back here in Texas while the two enjoyed a weekend in the Nation’s Capital.
Reports do say though that the couple took an earlier than scheduled flight home so they could get back to their little bundle of joy.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Bill Paxton Lists His Favorite Places To Visit in Fort Worth
- Firefighter Calendar Shoot Ends With A Puppy Being Adopted
- Northeast Police Issue Warning Patrons to stop Stealing Whataburger Order Numbers
- ‘Get Out’ Gets A Shocking %100 On Rotten Tomatoes
- WATCH: This Model Got Groped On TV And Did Not Put Up With It
- Guy Makes Half Court Shot For $38K But Is Denied The Money
- Patrick Stewart Is Retiring From The X-Men Films
- Lorde Teases New Music
- The Chainsmokers Release Heartfelt Response After A Fan Passes Away
- Fujifilm Under Fire for Sexist Camera Demo