Tony Romo and wife Candice Crawford welcomed a beautiful bundle of joy into the world just a few weeks ago. Saturday night the couple was out without little Hawkins for the first time publicly at the White House Correspondents dinner and Candice looked absolutely amazing.
The couple left the little boy with Candice’s parents back here in Texas while the two enjoyed a weekend in the Nation’s Capital.
Reports do say though that the couple took an earlier than scheduled flight home so they could get back to their little bundle of joy.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Dallas Mavs Point Guard, Devin Harris’ Brother Dies After Car Crash
- Texans Like In N Out Than Whataburger, Study Says
- [VIDEO] Today, Five Years Ago, Was When Big Tex Was In Flames
- Tejano Legend Selena Will Receive Her Star At The Hollywood Walk Of Fame
- Was Selena Gomez Referenced In Charlie Puth’s Music Video
- Tanner Interviews Heather McDonald
- Blake Lively Has A Certain Method To Keep Her From Eating Too Much Ice Cream
- Taylor Swift Hosts Fan-Only ‘Reputation’ Playback at Rhode Island Home
- Airline Is Sued By Passenger For Serving Sparkling Wine And Not Champagne
- Snoop Dogg Debuts ‘Make America Crip Again’