Ah, the life of the rich and famous! While the rest of us are born in to this world in an average hospital room, celebrities birth their babies in posh suites. Jessica Simpson is no different. Her baby girl came into the world yesterday in a $4,000 a day suite.
Jessica gave birth at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles in one of their swanky birthing suites. The posh space is a three-room, two-bath deluxe maternity suite. It is listed for $3,784 per day, and it includes a stereo, flat-screen TV and DVD, and a celebratory meal for mom and dad.
TMZ has pictures of the a suite similar to the one Jessica is sharing with her new baby girl.
- Goat Yoga Is Officially Coming To Dallas
- WARNING: Specific “Nathan’s” and “Curtis” Hot Dogs Recalled
- Migos Reportedly Refused To Perform With Katy Perry On ‘SNL’ Due To Drag Queens
- Phone Scammer Claims To Be Grapevine Police Officer
- 2017’s Best Rated Sunscreens!
- Restaurant Advertising “Hottest Food In Town” Keeps Their Toilet Paper In The Freezer
- Diamond Bought At Garage Sale For $13 Turns Out To Be Worth $456K
- Ariana Grande Fans Turn ‘Dangerous Woman’ Artwork into Symbol of Peace
- Fake Homeless Woman Exposed In Virginia
- Coach Just Released A Line Of NASA Clothing