Ah, the life of the rich and famous! While the rest of us are born in to this world in an average hospital room, celebrities birth their babies in posh suites. Jessica Simpson is no different. Her baby girl came into the world yesterday in a $4,000 a day suite.
Jessica gave birth at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles in one of their swanky birthing suites. The posh space is a three-room, two-bath deluxe maternity suite. It is listed for $3,784 per day, and it includes a stereo, flat-screen TV and DVD, and a celebratory meal for mom and dad.
TMZ has pictures of the a suite similar to the one Jessica is sharing with her new baby girl.
- Ellen DeGeneres Organized One of the Biggest Giveaways in the History of Her Show
- Morgan Freeman Gives Jimmy Kimmel Oscar ‘Pep Talk’ in New Commercial
- JC Penney To Close Up To 140 Stores
- Celebs Are Getting Surgery To Have A Permanent Smile
- Mr T., Simone Biles, And Members Of Fifth Harmony Among Those Confirmed For The 24th Season Of Dancing With The Stars
- Musician Takes Money Earned From Chick-Fil-A Ad And Donates It To LGBT Charity
- Paula Patton Accuses Robin Thicke of ‘Tampering’ with Court Order
- Was This Nashville’s Most Devastating Episode To Date? Connie Britton Discuess The Fate Of Rayna James?
- Watch: Cute Panda Just Wants A Hug, Nanny Doesn’t Give In
- Take A Peek Inside The Academy Awards Gift Bag, Full Of Vacations And Cosmetics Worth $6 Million