Mayfest is celebrating it’s 40th anniversary this year, and you definitely do not want to miss out on the fun! Starting today at 3:30PM and running through Sunday, Mayfest is one of the most anticipated weekends of fun for Fort Worth, and it officially kicks off the countdown to summer for us all!
To mark its 40th anniversary, the first 200 people to show up today at Mayfest will receive a Golden Ticket, good for free admission everyday of the festival!
You’ll find tons of rides, games, and all your favorite festival foods in addition to over 60 booths full of arts, crafts, and wares from local artisans. There’s also a ton of great live music and entertainment to check out!
The weather should be clear through Saturday, so you have no excuse to miss out on all the fun! Mayfest is located in Trinity Park just off University Drive. You can take the TRE from Dallas all the way to Fort Worth, or you can park and ride shuttles from LaGrave Field or walk from Farrington Field. For more information, visit mayfest.org.
- Kentucky Town Elects Dog As Mayor Fourth Time In A Row
- Man Delivered $40,000 Worth Of Chanel Purses From Neiman Marcus He Didn’t Order
- Liam Payne And Niall Horan Have Mini One Direction Reunion After Both Perform In Indiana
- Man Strips Totally Nude At McDonald’s, Proceeds To Jump Around On Counter
- George W. Bush’s Childhood Home Could Soon Become National Landmark
- World Taekwondo Federation (WTF) Changes Name Due To “Negative Connotations” Associated With Its Initials
- Parents Admit To Feeding Their Kids Dog Treats After Packages Featuring Scooby Doo Were Placed Next To Potato Chips
- Aaron Carter Hospitalized After Health Scare And Amidst Death Threats And Hate Messages
- Martha The Mastiff Has Just Been Crowned The World’s Ugliest Dog
- 81-Year-Old Woman Leads Denton Police On Slow-Speed Chase