Mayfest is celebrating it’s 40th anniversary this year, and you definitely do not want to miss out on the fun! Starting today at 3:30PM and running through Sunday, Mayfest is one of the most anticipated weekends of fun for Fort Worth, and it officially kicks off the countdown to summer for us all!
To mark its 40th anniversary, the first 200 people to show up today at Mayfest will receive a Golden Ticket, good for free admission everyday of the festival!
You’ll find tons of rides, games, and all your favorite festival foods in addition to over 60 booths full of arts, crafts, and wares from local artisans. There’s also a ton of great live music and entertainment to check out!
The weather should be clear through Saturday, so you have no excuse to miss out on all the fun! Mayfest is located in Trinity Park just off University Drive. You can take the TRE from Dallas all the way to Fort Worth, or you can park and ride shuttles from LaGrave Field or walk from Farrington Field. For more information, visit mayfest.org.
- Katy Perry Paid Massive Amount to Judge American Idol
- Titanic Director James Cameron Sued by Florida Man Who Claims He Inspired the Love Story
- Billy Bush Gives First Interview Since ‘Today’ Firing: “I Wish I Had Changed the Topic”
- Climb Mount Everest In Virtual Reality
- Cher Blows Everyone Away In Pasties & Diamonds At The Billboard Music Awards
- High School Student’s Yearbook Quote Comes From The Office, Season 7, Episode 19, Minute 14:45
- Netflix Gets Booed At Cannes
- Alexandra Daddario Responds To Rumors Of Potential Romance With “Baywatch” Co-Star Zac Efron
- Lady Gaga Honors Friend who Died from Cancer
- GoFundMe Raises $53,000 For University Park Elementary Janitor Whose House Is About To Be Demolished