Mayfest is celebrating it’s 40th anniversary this year, and you definitely do not want to miss out on the fun! Starting today at 3:30PM and running through Sunday, Mayfest is one of the most anticipated weekends of fun for Fort Worth, and it officially kicks off the countdown to summer for us all!
To mark its 40th anniversary, the first 200 people to show up today at Mayfest will receive a Golden Ticket, good for free admission everyday of the festival!
You’ll find tons of rides, games, and all your favorite festival foods in addition to over 60 booths full of arts, crafts, and wares from local artisans. There’s also a ton of great live music and entertainment to check out!
The weather should be clear through Saturday, so you have no excuse to miss out on all the fun! Mayfest is located in Trinity Park just off University Drive. You can take the TRE from Dallas all the way to Fort Worth, or you can park and ride shuttles from LaGrave Field or walk from Farrington Field. For more information, visit mayfest.org.
- Scientists Want To Add 102 Planets To Our Solar System
- The NFL Is Making A Video To Show Players ‘Appropriate’ Celebrations
- There’s A Rumor That Brad Pit Will Play Cable In ‘Deadpool 2’
- Dream Job Pays $10,000 Per Month To Travel The World
- Tom Cruise Hot For “Mission Impossible 6” Co-Star Vanessa Kirby
- How DFW Ranks In The Top 25 “Fattest Cities In The U.S.”
- Site Of Jesus’ Tomb Has Reopened to Public After Meticulous Restoration
- Virgin America Airline Brand to Disappear by 2019
- Adele Pays Tribute to London Attack Victims
- Memes Aren’t Just for the Internet but Your Eyelids Too