While you’re thinking of things to do with Mom for Mother’s Day, make plans to visit the Dallas Arboretum and see the new Chihuly exhibit. The stunning glass sculptures crafted by renowned artist Dale Chihuly are breathtaking, beautiful, and not to be missed!
[photogallerylink id=82675 align=right]
From now through November 5th, Chihuly’s glassworks will be on dazzling display around the Dallas Arboretum. You won’t want to miss seeing The Sun or the Boats overlooking White Rock Lake.
Come see them by day, and then come back and see them lit up for Chihuly Nights on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays through July. The concert series featuring live music in the Arboretum will make Tuesday and Thursday evenings even more magical as you wander around the grounds and sculptures!
Daytime admission from 9AM to 5PM is $15 for Adults, $12 for Seniors, $9 for Children, and $10 for Parking. For more information, visit dallasarboretum.org.
- The Indestructible Nokia 3310 Phone Is Making A Comeback
- Danielle Bregoli Fielding Multiple Offers For Own Reality Television Series
- Woman Shoots Boyfriend Three Times In The Most Private Of Places
- Hansen Unplugged: Sportscaster Weighs In On DFW Trans Wrestler
- The Best Places To Celebrate Fat Tuesday In DFW
- 5-Year-Old Has Meltdown After Latest “Bachelor” Elimination
- Ten Things To Know If You’re New To Texas
- Bill Paxton Lists His Favorite Places To Visit in Fort Worth
- Firefighter Calendar Shoot Ends With A Puppy Being Adopted
- Northeast Police Issue Warning Patrons to stop Stealing Whataburger Order Numbers