McKinney Texas is planning to do everything they can to help Hollie Cavanagh reach the top three and hopefully the top of American Idol.
There will be a watch party at the McKinney Performing Arts Center in Historic Downtown McKinney, it is open to the public. After the watch party tomorrow we’re sure everyone will be hopping on their cell phones to vote as many times as possible. There will also be WiFi available so people can vote online as well.
If Hollie makes it into the top 3 American idol will visit McKinney to document the singer’s homecoming weekend.
“We are encouraging McKinney residents and everyone in North Texas to vote for Hollie, not only because of her amazing talent, but also so we can show off our hometown pride and welcome her home this Saturday as a Top 3 contestant,” said McKinney Mayor Brian Loughmiller told Mckinneyonline.com.
Make sure to watch and vote for Hollie!
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Person Killed In Downtown Dallas Crane Collapse
- There’s Unicorn Lemonade Now…
- Kendrick Lamar Announced His ‘DAMN.’ Tour
- This Guy Made A Fake Terror Threat To Get Out Of A Vacation With His Girlfriend
- Who Has The Best Tacos In DFW? Find Out Here
- Couple’s Batman-Themed Pregnancy Announcement is a Geek’s Dream
- Texas Is Gearing Up For The Possibility Of Another Zika Outbreak
- Watch This Dog Desperately Cling onto His Status of Baby of the House
- Jennifer Lopez Opens Up about A-Rod on ‘Ellen’
- Rihanna and Lupita Nyong’o Down for New Movie