McKinney Texas is planning to do everything they can to help Hollie Cavanagh reach the top three and hopefully the top of American Idol.
There will be a watch party at the McKinney Performing Arts Center in Historic Downtown McKinney, it is open to the public. After the watch party tomorrow we’re sure everyone will be hopping on their cell phones to vote as many times as possible. There will also be WiFi available so people can vote online as well.
If Hollie makes it into the top 3 American idol will visit McKinney to document the singer’s homecoming weekend.
“We are encouraging McKinney residents and everyone in North Texas to vote for Hollie, not only because of her amazing talent, but also so we can show off our hometown pride and welcome her home this Saturday as a Top 3 contestant,” said McKinney Mayor Brian Loughmiller told Mckinneyonline.com.
Make sure to watch and vote for Hollie!
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Did You Know There’s a Texas Shaped Pool in Plano?
- A Vet in Dublin Ireland is Hiring a Professional Cat Cuddler
- Peyton Manning Sings On Stage With Chris Stapleton at Red Rocks
- Tom Cruise Says ‘Top Gun’ Sequel Coming Soon
- Justin Bieber Forgets The Spanish Lyrics To ‘Despacito’ During Live Show
- Spicy Starburst And Skittles Are Set For Release This Winter
- Massive Landslide Blankets California’s Iconic Coastal Highway
- Kim Kardashian Wishes Kanye West a Happy Anniversary
- Cowboys Ezekiel Elliott Involved in Car Crash, To Miss Second Day of OTAs
- Ariana Grande Officially Suspends Dangerous Woman Tour Dates