In what used to be just another expanse of asphalt in the concrete jungle of downtown Dallas now stands a lush urban oasis for all to enjoy. Belo Garden opens today to the public, and this fabulous park is an emerald gem amongst the concrete and skyscrapers.
Located off Griffin between Main and Commerce in the shadow of the Bank of America tower, Belo Garden will provide a green escape from the offices of downtown.
Belo Garden is a 1.7 acre park that is not just another grassy green park, it’s an environmentally green area that will help to sustain itself. Deep soil, native materials, and water conservation make Belo Garden a model of sustainability. 109 trees have been planted around the park, and 75% are native Texas trees. Pair that with native grasses, low water use planting, as well as 100% fountain water recirculation and storm water collection and Belo Garden almost takes care of itself.
Come see the Fountain Plaza, Prairie Gardens, and Texas Grove. Walk down the paths or sit in the shade. Make Belo Garden a place to enjoy time away from the hustle and bustle of the office.
- ‘Golden Girls’ Restaurant Opens In New York City
- Watch: Lana Del Rey’s Brand New Video For “Love”
- Oak Cliff Man Stabs Roommate Because He Didn’t Flush The Toilet
- Reactions To The Unauthorized Britney Spears Lifetime Movie Are Better Than The Movie Itself
- Vin Diesel, Pop Sensation? Actor Featured In New Duet With Selena Gomez
- Danielle Bregoli Declares War On The Kardashians: “B****, Ain’t Nobody Scared Of Hurr”
- PBR To Open Country Bar At Developing Texas Live! Property In Arlington
- Wrong Fort Worth Home Gutted And Stripped After Contractor Makes Mistakes
- Mom Sends Son Care Package With The Trash He Forgot To Take Out
- The Worst Things You Can Do At Starbucks, According To A Barista