In what used to be just another expanse of asphalt in the concrete jungle of downtown Dallas now stands a lush urban oasis for all to enjoy. Belo Garden opens today to the public, and this fabulous park is an emerald gem amongst the concrete and skyscrapers.
Located off Griffin between Main and Commerce in the shadow of the Bank of America tower, Belo Garden will provide a green escape from the offices of downtown.
Belo Garden is a 1.7 acre park that is not just another grassy green park, it’s an environmentally green area that will help to sustain itself. Deep soil, native materials, and water conservation make Belo Garden a model of sustainability. 109 trees have been planted around the park, and 75% are native Texas trees. Pair that with native grasses, low water use planting, as well as 100% fountain water recirculation and storm water collection and Belo Garden almost takes care of itself.
Come see the Fountain Plaza, Prairie Gardens, and Texas Grove. Walk down the paths or sit in the shade. Make Belo Garden a place to enjoy time away from the hustle and bustle of the office.
- Nicki Minaj won’t ‘Operate in Fear’ after Manchester Bombing
- The New Trix Cereal Is the Most Disappointing Cereal You’ll See
- Logan Gets An Honest Trailer
- Elton John Makes First Appearance Since Illness to Praise Music Videos
- Alec Baldwin’s 3-Year-Old Daughter Does A Pretty Good Donald Trump Impression
- Clerks Actress, Lisa Spoonauer Dies At The Age Of 44
- Arlington in Hot Water After $850K Payout to Family of Teen who Vandalized a Local Car Lot
- VIDEO: Drone Crashes Into Stands At MLB Game
- The Virginia Fake Homeless Woman Has Been Arrested
- Justin Bieber Surprises Fan Performing On A Street Corner (Video)