The 20th annual Wildflower Arts and Music Festival kicks off on Friday in Richardson. If you’re not a golf fan, then head out to Richardson for a rocking’ good time!
The headliners get bigger with each year, and this year is no different. Joe Walsh, Mark Chesnut, Nelly, The Commodores, Dashboard Confessional, Lou Gramm, A Hard Night’s Day, and many more!
Not only does this festival rock, but there’s so much to see and do. Check out all the artists from around town selling their crafts. Don’t miss out on the Taste of Texas and all the yummy food that will have your taste buds dancing!
You can get three-day passes for $30. Single day tickets are $20 for adults, $3 for kids 5-12, and children 4 and under get in for free. On Sunday, all kids under 12 will get in free with a paid adult for “Kidz In Free.” The festival is located around the DART Galatyn Park Station along Central Expwy in Richardson.
For tickets and more information, visit wildflowerfestival.com.
- Tacos Might Be The New State Dish Of Texas
- North Texas Surgeon Sentenced To Life In Prison For Maiming
- WATCH: Fighter Tries To Dance During A Fight, Best KO Ever
- Boxer Yusaf Mack Beats Down Internet Troll
- Keanu Reeves Says He Would Be Up For A Fourth Matrix
- ‘Golden Girls’ Restaurant Opens In New York City
- Watch: Lana Del Rey’s Brand New Video For “Love”
- Oak Cliff Man Stabs Roommate Because He Didn’t Flush The Toilet
- Reactions To The Unauthorized Britney Spears Lifetime Movie Are Better Than The Movie Itself
- Vin Diesel, Pop Sensation? Actor Featured In New Duet With Selena Gomez