The 20th annual Wildflower Arts and Music Festival kicks off on Friday in Richardson. If you’re not a golf fan, then head out to Richardson for a rocking’ good time!
The headliners get bigger with each year, and this year is no different. Joe Walsh, Mark Chesnut, Nelly, The Commodores, Dashboard Confessional, Lou Gramm, A Hard Night’s Day, and many more!
Not only does this festival rock, but there’s so much to see and do. Check out all the artists from around town selling their crafts. Don’t miss out on the Taste of Texas and all the yummy food that will have your taste buds dancing!
You can get three-day passes for $30. Single day tickets are $20 for adults, $3 for kids 5-12, and children 4 and under get in for free. On Sunday, all kids under 12 will get in free with a paid adult for “Kidz In Free.” The festival is located around the DART Galatyn Park Station along Central Expwy in Richardson.
For tickets and more information, visit wildflowerfestival.com.
- Koala Survives Ten Mile Ride Clutching Inside Of Car’s Axle
- Man Bitten In The Face By The Rattlesnake He Was Trying To Barbecue
- Taylor Swift Sued For Ripping Off Lyrics For 2014’s “Shake It Off”
- Yale University Drops Terms “Freshman” And “Upperclassman” In Favor Of Gender Neutral “First Year” And “Upper-Level Students”
- Fort Worth! Be Aware Of A Naked Man On A Bicycle Attacking Joggers!
- Drop Everything And Start Instagramming, Social Media Influencers Earn Up To $500 Per Post
- There’s Something a Little Off with the New Tomb Raider Poster
- People Are Not Happy with The New Queso Dip From Chipotle
- If Children Cry Around You, They Might Think You’re Ugly
- Selena Gomez Is The New Face Of Puma