The 20th annual Wildflower Arts and Music Festival kicks off on Friday in Richardson. If you’re not a golf fan, then head out to Richardson for a rocking’ good time!
The headliners get bigger with each year, and this year is no different. Joe Walsh, Mark Chesnut, Nelly, The Commodores, Dashboard Confessional, Lou Gramm, A Hard Night’s Day, and many more!
Not only does this festival rock, but there’s so much to see and do. Check out all the artists from around town selling their crafts. Don’t miss out on the Taste of Texas and all the yummy food that will have your taste buds dancing!
You can get three-day passes for $30. Single day tickets are $20 for adults, $3 for kids 5-12, and children 4 and under get in for free. On Sunday, all kids under 12 will get in free with a paid adult for “Kidz In Free.” The festival is located around the DART Galatyn Park Station along Central Expwy in Richardson.
For tickets and more information, visit wildflowerfestival.com.
- Explosions Heard At Manchester Arena During Ariana Grande Concert
- The FBI Is Now Possibly Investigating The Fyre Festival For Fraud
- PayPal Suing Pandora For ‘Patently Unlawful’ Logo
- Drake Gushes over Céline Dion, Contemplates New Tattoo
- Dallas’ Own Cattleack BBQ Listed As No. 3 In Texas Monthly Best Barbecue Joints
- Dairy Queen Brings Back Two ’90s Menu Items That Are Fan Favorites
- Camila Cabello’s Solo Album Features Ed Sheeran Co-Written Song
- 5 Things To Do This Memorial Day
- People Putting Tiny Fidget Spinners on Their Nails Is the Latest Trend
- John Legend Debuts Moving ‘Surefire’ Video