The 20th annual Wildflower Arts and Music Festival kicks off on Friday in Richardson. If you’re not a golf fan, then head out to Richardson for a rocking’ good time!
The headliners get bigger with each year, and this year is no different. Joe Walsh, Mark Chesnut, Nelly, The Commodores, Dashboard Confessional, Lou Gramm, A Hard Night’s Day, and many more!
Not only does this festival rock, but there’s so much to see and do. Check out all the artists from around town selling their crafts. Don’t miss out on the Taste of Texas and all the yummy food that will have your taste buds dancing!
You can get three-day passes for $30. Single day tickets are $20 for adults, $3 for kids 5-12, and children 4 and under get in for free. On Sunday, all kids under 12 will get in free with a paid adult for “Kidz In Free.” The festival is located around the DART Galatyn Park Station along Central Expwy in Richardson.
For tickets and more information, visit wildflowerfestival.com.
- Biggest Surprise From Last Night: Nicole Kidman Doesn’t Know How To Clap
- Gnash Giveaway
- OOPS! La La Land Loses Best Picture Award After Mess Up
- 50 Years of Unbeatable Oscar Outfits by Cher
- Suicide Squad Wins Oscar
- Justin Timberlake Wins For Best Photo Bomb On Emma Stone
- Oscar Set Comes Crashing Down During Rehearsal
- ‘Cash Me Ousside’ Girl Strikes Again
- Judge Wapner of ‘People’s Court’ Dead At 97