The 20th annual Wildflower Arts and Music Festival kicks off on Friday in Richardson. If you’re not a golf fan, then head out to Richardson for a rocking’ good time!
The headliners get bigger with each year, and this year is no different. Joe Walsh, Mark Chesnut, Nelly, The Commodores, Dashboard Confessional, Lou Gramm, A Hard Night’s Day, and many more!
Not only does this festival rock, but there’s so much to see and do. Check out all the artists from around town selling their crafts. Don’t miss out on the Taste of Texas and all the yummy food that will have your taste buds dancing!
You can get three-day passes for $30. Single day tickets are $20 for adults, $3 for kids 5-12, and children 4 and under get in for free. On Sunday, all kids under 12 will get in free with a paid adult for “Kidz In Free.” The festival is located around the DART Galatyn Park Station along Central Expwy in Richardson.
For tickets and more information, visit wildflowerfestival.com.
- North Texas Bakeries Earn Spots on Top 10 List
- Did You Know There’s A Pop Tart Cafe?
- NSFW: Graphic! Woman Cuts Her Own Finger Off For FaceBook Followers
- Protesters Tried To Remove A Live Stream Of A Giraffe Birth But It’s Back Up
- Beyoncé Posts Adorable Photo with Blue Ivy
- #WorstFirstDate Will Make You Feel Better About Your Love Life
- 5 Artists Who Could Replace Beyoncé at Coachella
- Real Life ‘Ken Doll’ Dumps The Human Barbie
- NASA Discovers 7 New Planets
- This Movie Theater Has Beds For You To Watch From!