The 20th annual Wildflower Arts and Music Festival kicks off on Friday in Richardson. If you’re not a golf fan, then head out to Richardson for a rocking’ good time!
The headliners get bigger with each year, and this year is no different. Joe Walsh, Mark Chesnut, Nelly, The Commodores, Dashboard Confessional, Lou Gramm, A Hard Night’s Day, and many more!
Not only does this festival rock, but there’s so much to see and do. Check out all the artists from around town selling their crafts. Don’t miss out on the Taste of Texas and all the yummy food that will have your taste buds dancing!
You can get three-day passes for $30. Single day tickets are $20 for adults, $3 for kids 5-12, and children 4 and under get in for free. On Sunday, all kids under 12 will get in free with a paid adult for “Kidz In Free.” The festival is located around the DART Galatyn Park Station along Central Expwy in Richardson.
For tickets and more information, visit wildflowerfestival.com.
- Whose Mom Knows More Millenial Lingo: Nathan’s, Sybil’s, or Luckey’s?
- Britney Spears Gets Cozy With Model Boyfriend
- Bruno Mars, Solange Lead ‘Soul Train’ Nominees
- Northern Michigan University Offering Degree In Study Of Growing Marijuana
- Harry Styles Reveals He Came Up With The Name “One Direction.” “I Suggested It And Then It Kind Of Stuck.”
- DJ Khaled Seeks Puff Daddy’s Guidance for Son’s First Birthday Party
- Pink’s “Beautiful Drama” Set To Debut As 2017’s Biggest Album Release
- Chris Brown Details 45 Track Album ‘Heartbreak on a Full Moon’
- Russian Trolls Required To Watch “House Of Cards” To Learn About America’s Politics
- Selena Gomez Shares Heartwarming Video with Sister Gracie