How common is your birthday? It seems like we’re always interested to see who shares our birthdays, especially which celebrities and famous people through history share the special day with us. The New York Times published a ranking of the most common birthdays between people born between 1973 and 1999.
September dominates the top 10 most common birthdays. September 16th is the most common birthday of all. Mid-September is so popular for birthdays that the first non-September birthday falls at #12, July 8th.
It would be obvious that Leap Day, February 29th is the least common birthday as it only falls on the calendar once every four years. Behind that, Christmas Day, December 25th is the least popular birthday. Christmas Eve is the 4th least common birthday, and Independence Day, July 4th, is the 6th.
Where does your birthday fall in the rankings? Dailyviz.com posted a heat map from the rankings for an at-a-glance view of the most common birthdays in the year.
- Biggest Surprise From Last Night: Nicole Kidman Doesn’t Know How To Clap
- Gnash Giveaway
- OOPS! La La Land Loses Best Picture Award After Mess Up
- 50 Years of Unbeatable Oscar Outfits by Cher
- Suicide Squad Wins Oscar
- Justin Timberlake Wins For Best Photo Bomb On Emma Stone
- Oscar Set Comes Crashing Down During Rehearsal
- ‘Cash Me Ousside’ Girl Strikes Again
- Judge Wapner of ‘People’s Court’ Dead At 97