How common is your birthday? It seems like we’re always interested to see who shares our birthdays, especially which celebrities and famous people through history share the special day with us. The New York Times published a ranking of the most common birthdays between people born between 1973 and 1999.
September dominates the top 10 most common birthdays. September 16th is the most common birthday of all. Mid-September is so popular for birthdays that the first non-September birthday falls at #12, July 8th.
It would be obvious that Leap Day, February 29th is the least common birthday as it only falls on the calendar once every four years. Behind that, Christmas Day, December 25th is the least popular birthday. Christmas Eve is the 4th least common birthday, and Independence Day, July 4th, is the 6th.
Where does your birthday fall in the rankings? Dailyviz.com posted a heat map from the rankings for an at-a-glance view of the most common birthdays in the year.
- Bruno Mars, Solange Lead ‘Soul Train’ Nominees
- Northern Michigan University Offering Degree In Study Of Growing Marijuana
- Harry Styles Reveals He Came Up With The Name “One Direction.” “I Suggested It And Then It Kind Of Stuck.”
- Pink’s “Beautiful Drama” Set To Debut As 2017’s Biggest Album Release
- Chris Brown Details 45 Track Album ‘Heartbreak on a Full Moon’
- Russian Trolls Required To Watch “House Of Cards” To Learn About America’s Politics
- Selena Gomez Shares Heartwarming Video with Sister Gracie
- Nicki Minaj on Her Fight for Respect as a Female Rapper
- Move Over Pumpkin Spice, Starbucks To Soon Offer Zombie Frappuccinos!
- Ed Sheeran Breaks Arm After Being Hit By A Car While Bike Riding; May Affect Upcoming Tour Dates