Las Colinas is the place to be this weekend and there is something for everybody! There’s the HP Byron Nelson for the socialites and golf fans alike, Dallas Comic Con for the all the cool geeks, and on Sunday you should check out the annual DFW Dragon Boat Festival taking place on Lake Carolyn beside downtown Las Colinas!
This fabulously FREE event has something for everyone and every age. Face painting, Chinese lantern riddles, hacky sack contests, races, and kite flying. Not to mention live music and dances performed by local groups.
Not only will there be activities galore, there will be food from all around the world. From Chinese to Laos, Indian to Italian, your taste buds will be soaring like the kites in the sky!
The fun begins at 8:30AM Sunday with the Dragon Boat races and continues throughout the day until 6PM. For more information, visit dfwdragonboatfestival.com.
- North Texas Transgender Teen Wins State Wrestling Championship
- BREAKING NEWS: Fort Worth Native Bill Paxton Dead at 61
- Here’s an Oscar Drinking Game you can play as you Watch
- Why Oscar Nominee Natalie Portman, Isn’t Attending The Acadmey Awards Tonight
- Car Plows Into New Orleans Parade Crowd
- This Might Explain Why Our Own Recorded Voices Sound Weird To Us
- Danielle ‘Cash Me Ousside’ Bregoli Demanding Major $30K Scratch For Events
- Is RHOBH Star Erika Jayne Joining Dancing With The Stars?
- Did You Know There’s A Pecan Pie Vending Machine In Texas?
- Bizarre Video Shows Man Getting Knocked Out By Freak Runaway Tire