Las Colinas is the place to be this weekend and there is something for everybody! There’s the HP Byron Nelson for the socialites and golf fans alike, Dallas Comic Con for the all the cool geeks, and on Sunday you should check out the annual DFW Dragon Boat Festival taking place on Lake Carolyn beside downtown Las Colinas!
This fabulously FREE event has something for everyone and every age. Face painting, Chinese lantern riddles, hacky sack contests, races, and kite flying. Not to mention live music and dances performed by local groups.
Not only will there be activities galore, there will be food from all around the world. From Chinese to Laos, Indian to Italian, your taste buds will be soaring like the kites in the sky!
The fun begins at 8:30AM Sunday with the Dragon Boat races and continues throughout the day until 6PM. For more information, visit dfwdragonboatfestival.com.
- Taylor Swift Gives a Tour of Wardrobes Past
- Macklemore Talks To Nathan Fast
- Fifth Harmony Share New Song ‘Can You See’
- Nintendo Is Bringing Super Mario to the State Fair of Texas
- Dallas To Host 2018 NFL Draft
- What To Do If Your Parachute Fails
- Man Wins Jeopardy With $1
- Fort Worth’s Cutting Edge Haunted House Named Top 10 For Best Haunted Houses In U.S.
- Tonight Marks The 20th Season For Dirk Nowitzki, Here Are His Career Highlights
- Las Vegas Security Guard Is NOT Missing, In Fact He Resurfaced On Ellen