In something that feels a bit like a Hollywood house shuffle, Ryan Seacrest is buying Ellen DeGeneres & Portia de Rossi‘s Beverly Hills estate for $37 million. Ellen & Portia sold it to move into another celebrity couple’s house in Malibu.
The three-acre estate Ryan Seacrest purchased from DeGeneres was originally listed at $49 million, but the actual price won’t be known until it goes public at the Los Angeles County Registrar’s office.
The nine-bedroom property consists of a 9,200-square-foot one-story main house, two guesthouses, and another three-bedroom house. There is also a swimming pool and large pond. The property is an aggregate of four separate properties that DeGeneres acquired over the past five years.
Ryan Seacrest is putting his Hollywood Hills gated compound on the market for around $12 million, in case you’re looking.
- Daya Showroom Web Contest
- Donald Glover And James Earl Jones Cast In New Live Action ‘Lion King’ Movie
- Carrie Underwood Admits To Putting Makeup On Her Husband
- Win $500 Starting Tomorrow With Fast In The Morning!
- Judge Officially Rules “Snuggies” Are Blankets And Not Clothing For Tax Purposes
- Dallas Restaurant Offers Burger With Melted Cheese Stuffed In The Bun
- San Francisco Passes Law Requiring Pet Shops To Sell Only Rescue Animals
- President Trump’s Motorcade Struck by Object, 5 Children Face Charges
- Here’s A Video Of Dogs Fighting Snowmen
- Celebrities With The Highest I.Q.; Prepare To Be Surprised