Andy Cohen, the man behind the Bravo network, has said that there would be no more The Real Housewives spinoffs after the addition of The Real Housewives of Miami. Now it appears that he’s had a change of heart.
Reports are emerging that The Real Housewives of Dallas is a definite “go”.
LaLate News is reporting that The Real Housewives of Dallas is now ready to start filming after contracts were signed for an initial ten episode season one. It is rumored that the cast has already been selected, and that the promotional photo for the first season has already been taken.
LaLate News is also claiming that the cast will receive $11,000 per episode for the first season.
Bravo has yet to confirm the new show, and there is no word yet on who the cast might be.
- Friday’s National Doughnut Day and Here’s Where You Can Get Your FREE Doughnut
- Hot Air Balloon Crashes After Man Proposes to His Girlfriend
- Dallas Cowboy Corner Back Nolan Carroll Arrested for DWI
- Ariana Grande’s Mom Shares a Touching Message on Memorial Day
- BREAKING: Tiger Woods Busted For DUI
- WATCH: ‘Alien’ Trailer ReCut As A Comedy
- VIDEO: SNL ‘Backpack Kid’ Shoots Goat Point Blank
- Man Recreates The Gorillaz “Feel Good Inc.” Using Floppy Disks And HDDs (Video)
- Orlando Bloom And James Corden Are ‘Sexy IT Guy’ Strippers In Hilarious Late Late Skit (Video)
- Green Ranger, Jason David Frank, Speaks On Assassination Attempt At Comic Con