Andy Cohen, the man behind the Bravo network, has said that there would be no more The Real Housewives spinoffs after the addition of The Real Housewives of Miami. Now it appears that he’s had a change of heart.
Reports are emerging that The Real Housewives of Dallas is a definite “go”.
LaLate News is reporting that The Real Housewives of Dallas is now ready to start filming after contracts were signed for an initial ten episode season one. It is rumored that the cast has already been selected, and that the promotional photo for the first season has already been taken.
LaLate News is also claiming that the cast will receive $11,000 per episode for the first season.
Bravo has yet to confirm the new show, and there is no word yet on who the cast might be.
- Dallas To Host 2018 NFL Draft
- What To Do If Your Parachute Fails
- Man Wins Jeopardy With $1
- Fort Worth’s Cutting Edge Haunted House Named Top 10 For Best Haunted Houses In U.S.
- Tonight Marks The 20th Season For Dirk Nowitzki, Here Are His Career Highlights
- Las Vegas Security Guard Is NOT Missing, In Fact He Resurfaced On Ellen
- Royal Baby #3 Is Due In April!
- Watch the Trailer for ‘Michael Jackson’s Halloween’
- Demi Lovato Discusses Eating Disorder, Shares Before-and-After Photo
- Don’t Worry Kids, These Dole Fun Size Mini Salads Aren’t A Real Halloween Treat