Where were you on Friday nights in the early 80s? If you’re old enough to remember, you might have been sat in front of the TV watching the classic drama “Dallas.” The saga of the Ewings captivated television audiences, and they are returning to your television in a couple of weeks!
Among the new faces are three faces that original “Dallas” fans will recognize. Linda Gray is back as Sue Ellen Ewing, Patrick Duffy returns to his role of Bobby, and Larry Hagman steps back into the boots of the irascible J.R. Ewing.
The action all returns to the famous South Fork Ranch as well. Just like the original, new episodes are being filmed in and around Dallas because we all know that our beautiful city and Texas’ rugged countryside just can not be replicated in a Hollywood studio backlot.
The two-hour premiere on June 13th will air on TNT. From the iconic theme music right down to the double-crosses and drama, original fans’ hunger will be satisfied and new fans will catch a thrill. The Ewings are definitely back at their old games.
Catch “Dallas” on TNT Wednesday, June 13th, starting at 8:00PM. Grab the family and gather around the TV because you won’t want to miss a second!
- Mother Warns About Sunscreen As Her Burned & Blistered 14-Month-Old Ends Up In ER
- U2’s Bono Hung Out With George W. Bush At His Ranch In Crawford Yesterday
- Here’s How You Can Get A Free Burger In Dallas Tomorrow
- Exclusive: Selena Gomez Denies Collaborating with The Weeknd on New Music
- Ariana Grande Posts Heartfelt Letter to Bombing Victims, Plans Benefit Concert
- Paris Jackson Mistaken for a Homeless Person
- Quick Trip Restrooms Rated The Best in Texas
- Arrow Star Stephen Amell Dominates American Ninja Warrior Course
- Angry Pedestrian Gets Instant Karma, Walks Into A Light Pole
- HS Includes Student’s Service Dog In The Yearbook Class Photos