Talk show host and best selling author Rachael Ray is in Dallas today. She’s doing a book signing in Rockwall this afternoon for her new book, The Book of Burger. You won’t want to miss your chance to meet her!
The Book of Burger released last week, and Rachael Ray is making the rounds to promote and sign her new book. The book features a ton of Rachael Ray’s awesome recipes for burgers, sliders, hot dogs, sloppy joes, sandwiches, sides and more. She even includes recipes using healthier alternatives such as chicken, turkey, seafood, and vegetables. There are even tips from burger pros on how to make the perfect burger.
Rachael will be at the Wal-Mart in Rockwall, 782 East Interstate 30, today from 6PM to 8PM. You’ll want to get there early to ensure that you’ll get a chance to meet Rachael!
- Sybil’s Weekend Wrap-Up: 09.25.17
- Kelly Clarkson Fires Back at Trump Over NFL Comments
- Zedd Ticket Tuesday
- Eminem Fans May Soon Be Able to Own a Piece of His Royalties
- Petting Your Chihuahua Is (NOT) So Relaxing
- Beyoncé and JAY-Z Buy $26 Million Hamptons Mansion
- College Student Gets Locked In Cave For Three Days After School Field Trip; Survived By Licking Water Off Cave Walls
- [VIDEO] Bill Nye Crashes Bikini Dance Party In Elevator
- IPAs Might Be Giving You Man Boobs and Here’s Why
- J. Cole Wants You to Boycott the NFL