They say hindsight is 20/20. We all have those great ideas that seem like a pure stroke of genius, but somewhere along the way, things don’t turn out as brilliant as we had hoped.
Listener “Jodi” recently visited the Lite FM studios, and as she was visiting with Gene & Julie, she showed her collection of tattoos. Most of them were incredibly artistic Disney characters, but there was one down on her ankle that didn’t look like it belonged.
“Jodi” thought tattooing looks so easy, that she and her husband acquired a tattoo gun to do tattoos at home with. They didn’t realize how difficult it truly is, so the great idea turned into a little flower on her ankle that wasn’t as artistic as the other tattoos she has.
- The New iPhone Update Is A Game Changer
- Drake Cancels Amsterdam Show, Blame Bad Sushi
- Fox And NBC Are Fighting Over Who Will Bring Back ‘American Idol’
- Reality TV Show Left Cast In The Wilderness For A Year, Didn’t Tell Them It Was Canceled
- Brad Pitt And Sandra Bullock Together
- Bar Refaeli Pregnant, 7 Months After Giving Birth To First Child
- Did Kendall Jenner Fall Flat On Her Face After Sliding Down Stairs?
- People Are Dipping Pizza In Milk
- “Shameless” Star Emmy Rossum Robbed!
- Tinder Is Now On Your Desktop