They say hindsight is 20/20. We all have those great ideas that seem like a pure stroke of genius, but somewhere along the way, things don’t turn out as brilliant as we had hoped.
Listener “Jodi” recently visited the Lite FM studios, and as she was visiting with Gene & Julie, she showed her collection of tattoos. Most of them were incredibly artistic Disney characters, but there was one down on her ankle that didn’t look like it belonged.
“Jodi” thought tattooing looks so easy, that she and her husband acquired a tattoo gun to do tattoos at home with. They didn’t realize how difficult it truly is, so the great idea turned into a little flower on her ankle that wasn’t as artistic as the other tattoos she has.
- Dallas Mavericks Pick 19-Year-Old Point Guard Dennis Smith Jr.
- Check Out This Break Dancing Gorilla at The Dallas Zoo
- People Down in Beaumont Rush to Liquor Store to Prep for Tropical Storm Cindy
- Poster and Title for Jurassic World Sequel Revealed
- John Singleton Slams Tupac Movie ‘All Eyez On Me’
- Brunch Scented Deodorant Now Exists
- Fitness Blogger Dies After Whipped Cream Canister Explosion
- Optical Illusion T-Shirt Promises To Make Your Breasts Look Double Their Size
- Some Texans Unhappy Waiting :60 More For McDonald’s NEW Fresh Beef Burgers
- Kate Beckinsale Is Now Dating A 21-Year-Old