They say hindsight is 20/20. We all have those great ideas that seem like a pure stroke of genius, but somewhere along the way, things don’t turn out as brilliant as we had hoped.
Listener “Jodi” recently visited the Lite FM studios, and as she was visiting with Gene & Julie, she showed her collection of tattoos. Most of them were incredibly artistic Disney characters, but there was one down on her ankle that didn’t look like it belonged.
“Jodi” thought tattooing looks so easy, that she and her husband acquired a tattoo gun to do tattoos at home with. They didn’t realize how difficult it truly is, so the great idea turned into a little flower on her ankle that wasn’t as artistic as the other tattoos she has.
- Kim Kardashian Tearfully Opens Up On Ellen About Paris Robbery And Caitlyn Jenner’s Book
- The Fate Of Bachelor Star Chris Soules Will Rely On His Cell Phone
- Man Floats To Canada On Air Mattress To See Girlfriend, Gets Arrested
- Top 10 Best & Worst Entry-Level Jobs
- Dolce & Gabanna Under Fire For Promoting “Thin and Gorgeous” On New Sneaker
- Actor Tom Hardy Chased Down A Moped Thief & Caught Him
- You Will Soon Be Able to Reserve a Table at Taco Bell’s Private Test Kitchen
- Johnny Depp Surprises Guests at Disneyland as Jack Sparrow
- Southwest Airlines to Stop Overbooking Flights
- Here are the Changes United Airlines Will Make on Behalf of Passengers