They say hindsight is 20/20. We all have those great ideas that seem like a pure stroke of genius, but somewhere along the way, things don’t turn out as brilliant as we had hoped.
Listener “Jodi” recently visited the Lite FM studios, and as she was visiting with Gene & Julie, she showed her collection of tattoos. Most of them were incredibly artistic Disney characters, but there was one down on her ankle that didn’t look like it belonged.
“Jodi” thought tattooing looks so easy, that she and her husband acquired a tattoo gun to do tattoos at home with. They didn’t realize how difficult it truly is, so the great idea turned into a little flower on her ankle that wasn’t as artistic as the other tattoos she has.
- Selena Gomez Is Selling Her Fort Worth House
- Watch This Cyclist Girl Get Revenge On Men Who Harassed Her
- Watch Chris Martin Duet with George Michael
- Texas Plans To Poison It’s 2.5 Million Wild/Feral Hogs
- Texas Gems Worth Traveling To
- George Clooney Finally Speaks Out About Being A Dad
- NASA Announces Discovery Of A Near By Solar System With 7 Earth Like Planets!
- Jay-Z Has Become First Rapper To Be Chosen For Songwriter’s Hall Of Fame
- Working From Home Can Cause More Stress, Insomnia
- Jimmy Kimmel Contemplating When to Retire From Late Night TV