They say hindsight is 20/20. We all have those great ideas that seem like a pure stroke of genius, but somewhere along the way, things don’t turn out as brilliant as we had hoped.
Listener “Jodi” recently visited the Lite FM studios, and as she was visiting with Gene & Julie, she showed her collection of tattoos. Most of them were incredibly artistic Disney characters, but there was one down on her ankle that didn’t look like it belonged.
“Jodi” thought tattooing looks so easy, that she and her husband acquired a tattoo gun to do tattoos at home with. They didn’t realize how difficult it truly is, so the great idea turned into a little flower on her ankle that wasn’t as artistic as the other tattoos she has.
- The Scariest Motel In America Is Up For Grabs: The ‘Clown Motel’ Is On Sale
- Teen Ordered To Retake Yearbook Photo Because Her Top Reveals Her Shoulders
- Tanner Kloven Interviews Sabrina Carpenter Backstage At The Majestic Theater
- Cowboys’ Rising Popularity Cause Rising Ticket Prices
- Katy Perry Is Hosting This Year’s MTV VMAs
- [WATCH] The Latest ‘IT’ Trailer
- Simone Biles Shares a Video After Her Wisdom Teeth Removal and It’s Hilarious
- Charli XCX Flips the Script with a Music Video for Her Single ‘Boys’ and It’s Filled with Celebrity Guests
- The Most Popular Airbnb is a Treehouse
- Jennifer Lopez Sends Sugary Sweet Birthday Message to Alex Rodriguez