They say hindsight is 20/20. We all have those great ideas that seem like a pure stroke of genius, but somewhere along the way, things don’t turn out as brilliant as we had hoped.
Listener “Jodi” recently visited the Lite FM studios, and as she was visiting with Gene & Julie, she showed her collection of tattoos. Most of them were incredibly artistic Disney characters, but there was one down on her ankle that didn’t look like it belonged.
“Jodi” thought tattooing looks so easy, that she and her husband acquired a tattoo gun to do tattoos at home with. They didn’t realize how difficult it truly is, so the great idea turned into a little flower on her ankle that wasn’t as artistic as the other tattoos she has.
- Taylor Swift Teases New Single ‘Gorgeous’
- Snapchat Releases a Dancing Hot Dog Costume for Halloween Because of Course It Does
- Lil Uzi Vert Calls Off Joint Tour with Playboi Carti
- Drake Shares Heartfelt Tribute to Tragically Hip’s Gord Downie
- Miley Cyrus Sends Video Message to Las Vegas Victim
- Post Malone Learns Smashing A Guitar On Stage Is Not As Easy As It Seems! (Video)
- Eminem Surprises Pistons Fans At Season Opener
- Gucci Mane Travels the World In ‘Back On’ Video
- Ty Dolla $ign Drops ‘Don’t Judge Me’ Featuring Future & Swae Lee
- Husband’s Hilarious Pumpkin-Themed Boudoir Photo Shoot Will Put You In The Mood For Fall!