They say hindsight is 20/20. We all have those great ideas that seem like a pure stroke of genius, but somewhere along the way, things don’t turn out as brilliant as we had hoped.
Listener “Jodi” recently visited the Lite FM studios, and as she was visiting with Gene & Julie, she showed her collection of tattoos. Most of them were incredibly artistic Disney characters, but there was one down on her ankle that didn’t look like it belonged.
“Jodi” thought tattooing looks so easy, that she and her husband acquired a tattoo gun to do tattoos at home with. They didn’t realize how difficult it truly is, so the great idea turned into a little flower on her ankle that wasn’t as artistic as the other tattoos she has.
- [PHOTO] Kate Middleton’s Secret Second Wedding Dress
- ‘Fuller House’ Star Elias Harger Making $10K Per Episode
- [PHOTO] Mug Shot Of Ryan Seacrest Look-Alike After Meth Bust
- Best Pumpkin Patches In The DFW
- [PHOTOS] NFL Game Day Reaction On National Anthem After Trump’s Criticism
- New BBQ Restaurant in Dallas has Its Own 50 Foot Ferris Wheel
- Yesterland Farms in Canton Re-Opens After Devastating Spring Tornadoes
- Pumpkin Spice Pizza is Now Available Here In DFW
- Fun Facts About Full House
- Netflix: What’s New And Leaving In October 2017