Last night was the series premiere of Dallas on TNT. J.R., Sue Ellen, Bobby, and the rest of the Ewings blew back into town and blew everyone away! Gene & Julie loved it, David Rancken loved it, but what did you think?
Did you watch the two-hour premiere of Dallas last night? Did it feel like 1984 all over again? Is it as great as we all remember the original series being? Let us know!
- Car Plows Into New Orleans Parade Crowd
- This Might Explain Why Our Own Recorded Voices Sound Weird To Us
- Danielle ‘Cash Me Ousside’ Bregoli Demanding Major $30K Scratch For Events
- Is RHOBH Star Erika Jayne Joining Dancing With The Stars?
- Did You Know There’s A Pecan Pie Vending Machine In Texas?
- Bizarre Video Shows Man Getting Knocked Out By Freak Runaway Tire
- Sources Say ‘Today’ Show Staffer Leaked Infamous Billy Bush/Donald Trump Tape
- This Woman Has Been Documenting Her Life as a Third Wheel
- This Dog Pays for His Own Treats
- Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson Made an Oscars Promise to In-N-Out Employees