The Dallas Cowboys are one of the most popular franchises in all of sports. So it is safe to say after their games, office talk around the Dallas/Fort Worth area leans towards what happened to the ‘Boys. But sometimes you get busy, don’t really care, or just didn’t pay that much attention while the game was on. We’re here to help. We’ve got the ‘Cowboys Crash Course’ here to help you stay in the conversation when it turns to last nights game. Below you’ll find some statements that can be interjected into the conversation to show you care about the Cowboys as much as everyone else in Dallas, even if you don’t.
This week the Cowboys headed to Baltimore to try and end the Ravens home winning streak at 12 games. If you missed the game here are some statements that can keep you in the conversation while everyone else is talking about it.
The Cowboys lost 29-31 to the Ravens to move their record to 2-3 on the season.
Here are some points you can use during the conversation for week 6:
- It was great to finally see the running game get going.
- What a tough loss. I thought Bailey was going to make that kick.
- 15 penalties!? It’s hard to win when you keep shooting yourself in the foot.
- 227 yards rushing and only giving up one sack? Did we get a new O-line during the bye week?
- Dez had a good game, finally.
- I really hope Demarco Murray isn’t out for a long time.
The Cowboys play again on the road next Sunday at 12pm against the Carolina Panthers.