Every now and then, Twitter will have a trending hashtag with an interesting topic. Last week, #MajorTurnOffs had the Twitter-verse sharing their biggest dating deal breakers.
People listed behaviors and qualities that they found undesirable in a potential mate. Here a few of the best:
- A man who isn’t gainfully employed.
- Beautiful people who are ugly on the inside.
- Getting drunk on the first date, especially if the other person isn’t drinking.
- An inability to hold an intelligent conversation.
- Those who constantly talk about their ex, especially to repeated speak badly of them.
- People who are more interested in the lives of celebrities than in current events.
- Those are desperate for love and seek it out in order to fill their lack of self-love.
- Married men who flirt with other women, whether or not their wife is present.
- Overly possessive females who can’t trust their men and can’t trust other females.
- People who are overly negative or can never say anything good about anyone.
- Those who make empty promises they never intend to fulfill.
- People who cancel plans at the last minute.
- Posting about relationship problems online rather than talking about them in person.
- People who already have the wedding planned before the first date is over.
- Guys wear sag their pants below their bottoms.