Revlon has come out with a fun new invention for personal care. Tweezers with a LED light to illuminate that which needs tweezing. This clever little invention got Tony and David thinking about their favorite inventions.
Here are a few of Tony’s favorite inventions:
- Flip Flop Bottle Opener – Flip flop sandles with a bottle opener on the bottom.
- Beer Belly – It’s a false belly that you can fill with beer and wear underneath your t-shirt. You just sip the beer out of a little straw spout at the top.
- Pocket Hose – It’s the water hose that never twists or kinks and will shrink up to save space when not in use.
- Google Glasses – Google’s fancy new augmented-reality eyewear that will project the internet on to the glasses as you look through them.
- Bluetooth Handset Gloves – Keep your hands warm and answer the phone.
Of course, David Rancken is a huge gadget geek. Here are a few of his favorites:
- USB Stick Drives – Little flash drives make taking your important data and files wherever you need to go. You can even get them in astonishing storage capacities and shaped like your favorite pop culture logos and characters.
- Roomba – The self-propelling vacuum cleaner, which also provides entertainment for your pets as it runs.
- Mophie – The cellphone case that is also a backup battery.
- Potty Putter – Practice your putting skills… while doing… business…